Chapter One

Warning!mature scenes ahead

Warning!
mature scenes ahead

"Faster, faster!" Ana pleaded, her nails digging into the muscles of his back as she hooked her legs around him. His hand came up to grip her throat, the other holding the headboard as he slammed into her repeatedly.

"Like that?" He groaned, looking down at her love struck face.

"Yes!" She gasped. "Oh, God, yes!"

The headboard banged loudly against the wall, the sound of the mattress squeaking along with Ana's pathetic moans.

Though it had only been a week since that night, the change in Ana had been of large. She was no longer working at the diner, and had quit just a few days after. She said no goodbyes to her coworkers, and simply left her boss a voicemail indicating her leave. There were several calls and texts that her old coworkers left her, but she ignored them. And same went for her school friends as well. They were all sending her worried messages, and she was sure that they had probably tried hunting her down at work. To everyone besides Michael and Miriam, Ana was off the map.

For the first few days, Michael hadn't known how to act around her, the change being to distracting. And in a way, he still didn't. Though, he figured he should have been happy, given the happiness it brought her. She no longer gave herself double glances in the mirror, she didn't cringe at the words she spoke or stayed inside that old, shy shell of hers. And the sex, dear God, the sex was amazing.

"Fuck, fuck- oh shit!" She tugged at his hair as he took her nipple in his mouth.

And for Ana, she truly was the happiest she had ever been. That night at the park, she had set there for hours, debating every decision she ever made. It was wrong, it was so wrong. The idea of even thinking about it was inhumane. Yet, her she was being plummeted by the antichrist himself without a care in the world. And truthfully, she didn't think she would have been able to deny the words her mother had spoken to her. This felt like her density, and she finally felt happy.

However, she knew Michael was being somewhat odd around her. She'd catch him studying her out of the corner of his eye, and at first, she just thought it meant he was horny, but it appeared to be more than that. But she couldn't blame him though, considering she was different.

But it wasn't as if she were changed. These feelings were, in fact, genuine. She felt more comfortable in her skin than she had ever felt, the only care she held in the world was for the evil soul above her. And the old part of her wasn't gone, simply pushed back while the new part took course. Feelings could be suppressed, but they couldn't be removed entirely.

She gasped as he flipped her over, giving her no time to adjust as he roughly entered inside from behind. Groaning loudly in the pillow underneath her, she yelped when he delivered a hard smack on her ass.