Chapter Six

Warning!mature scenes ahead,it's just pure filth

Warning!
mature scenes ahead,
it's just pure filth.

He ignored her for the entire day, and not once, had he muttered a single word to her. She had caught him in the hallway in the early hours of the morning and tried talking to him, but he sent her a dirty look and slammed his door right in her face. She didn't see him again after that, and kept his door locked. Ana never slept that night, her guilt keeping her awake. If she had known he was going to get so upset, she never would have gone to that stupid party to begin with.

Her fingers were red and raw from the damage her teeth caused, bags were under her eyes from stress and lack of sleep. She hadn't felt like this in what seemed like forever, pain. Her actions brought him pain, and guilt was eating her alive. She usually cried when he was upset, though she shed no tears. She wasn't sure if her body allowed it anymore. It was sort of painful, in a way, being upset and not able to release it. But she also felt guilty for feeling upset when he was the one she had truly hurt. It was all a confusing mess.

"He won't talk to me." Ana sighed, her head laying against the kitchen counter. "He's not been out of his room for hours. I don't know what to do."

Miriam placed a cup of tea in front of the girl, smoothing out her black dress as she sat down. "I tried talking to him this morning, myself. Hardly got a word out of him."

"What should I do?" Ana looked up, resting her face against her palm as she played with the rim of the cup.

Miriam sighed at the girl's appearance, and it had been obvious she was almost as distressed as Michael had been. "I wouldn't worry too much about it, dear. He's not really angry with you, more so upset."

Her words reminded Ana of the their first fight, the night when he had smashed her family picture against the wall and dragged he to where Helena had taken her life. She cringed at the memory, her her fingers picking at her bloodied skin. She had forgiven him the moment he left, just like she would with everything else down the line, but she still had been upset. She too, had felt betrayed at his actions. And really, when she thought about, they never really talked much about it, and they had resolved their issues by fucking each other's brains out. Though, she figured he had no desire for that at the moment.

"He'll have to talk to you eventually." The woman shrugged her shoulders. "I think it best you two patch things up before you head to Hawthorne. If you'd like, I can run out and get some things for your stay there. It would give you two a chance to talk things out." She smiled warmly, causing Ana to do the same.

She reached out and squeezed Miriam's hand, a tired sigh escaping her lips. "Thank you, Miriam. I appreciate it, really."

"Think nothing of it." She brushed off, standing to grab her purse off the kitchen counter. "I'll be back in a few hours. Hopefully Michael's off his period by then." They shared a laugh as Ana waved her goodbye, leaving her alone in silence as she fiddled with her cup.