Chapter Nine

Warning!mature scenes ahead

Warning!
mature scenes ahead

"Be quiet or everyone is going to hear us!" Ana giggled, covering Michael's mouth with her hands as his squeezed the back of her thighs. He smirked against her hand, adjusting her legs to fit around his waist as she sat against the edge of the desk.

"I don't care." He brushed off, fiddling with the end of her shirt as he pushed her back. She moaned into his mouth as her back hit the cold wood, his papers scattering off to the floor. She lifted her shirt with ease, her arms wrapping around his neck as he undid his belt.

It had been almost a week since their night at the gazebo, and things hadn't changed much in the cooperative. Michael wasn't even sure if they did anything if he wasn't there to watch over them, besides playing games on their computers or watching porn. He opted to being there almost daily, and of course, Ana was always by his side. She'd sit along side him wherever he went, offering her help or a blowjob underneath his desk. Really, she had fun at the cooperative, and she liked Jeff and Mutt a lot.

Venable, however, was still a big pain in her side.

His hands pushed down her bra, and his lips sucking on her right nipple as he rubbed the outer layer of her panties. Her back arched into him, a soft gasp leaving her as she tried to keep quiet. Everyone in the building was on their lunch break, something Michael had not wanted them to do. Ana had said it was only fair, and that they should treat them kindly in response to the work they dedicated to them. If it wasn't for her, Michael would be completely feared by all of them. And he was, in some small way. But with bright, bubbly Anastasia by his side, everyone knew she could calm him down and get absolutely anything that she wanted.

She sprung him free through his zipper, and she pushed her panties aside as he pinned her hand above her head. He gave her the look, to which she nodded. Thrusting into her sharply, the wood squeaked against the floor with Ana's loud gasp. He caught it with his lips, swallowing each and every one of her moans.

After her poetic speech at the gazebo, she had expected him to be moping around, but he hadn't been in the slightest. Maybe he was embarrassed, or maybe it really had just been a small moment of weakness for him. Either way, it was a thing of the past, and they remained happy as always.

"Oh, sweet Jesus." Ana tightened her legs around him, her back moving up and down with every thrust he gave her. He huffed at her words, covering her mouth with his hand as he pushed into her further. She gasped out a whimper, her teeth digging into his skin as he panted above her.

The only negative in her life right now was her nightmares. They came and came every night, but she could hardly remember what they were. Sometimes it would be her family or friends, or another one of those weird dreams from Hawthorne. Or at least, a place that looked like it. They didn't necessarily bother her, more so confused her. Michael had made her swear that she'd tell him every time that she had one, though she didn't understand why. He could help try and rid them, but he couldn't completely block them out.