Chapter Seven

Warning!mature scenes ahead

Warning!
mature scenes ahead

"How do I look?"

"You-"

"Fantastic, right?"

"I didn't get to finish."

Ana snorted loudly as she adjusted the tight dress on her body, making sure the exposure of her chest was rather grand and winking at herself in the mirror. "I don't need you to tell me. I already know I'm the hottest bitch on this whole fucking planet."

Rolling his eyes, Michael smirked and covered his face with his pillow, an amused chuckle leaving him. It had been four days since Ana had taken the spell again, and she was absolutely happier than ever. Of course, there was a part of Michael that didn't like the idea of her taking it or hiding her feelings, but it was difficult to be bothered by it when she was so happy. She practically always had a smile on her face, and was always up to some sort of mischief. She was bouncing off the walls with joy, and Michael could see the confidence back in her.

They hadn't been back to the cooperative yet, just because he had wanted to give her time to adjust back into her body. It was baffling how dramatic the change in her was, and it was almost greater than when she had last taken it.

He still could not sense Cordelia and her witch bitch gang, and even though it made him somewhat unsettled, it didn't necessarily bother him. It was difficult to be depressed and worried when Anastasia was so happy now.

Miriam was settling in nicely among them, and even her cold, robotic heart was happy to see the girl in such good spirits. Really, everything was going spectacular. Miriam was alive and well, Anastasia was finally happy again, and Michael would always be happy if she was.

"Are we going to the cooperative tomorrow?" Ana asked, layering her neckline up with thousand dollar necklaces Michael had stolen for her.

He perked up, shoving the pillow off of himself. "Do you want to? I wasn't sure if you were ready for that."

"Ready?" Ana scoffed. "I'm going out of my mind with boredom. I need to get out of the fucking house."

Boredom. Michael rolled his eyes. Yes,
Anastasia appeared to be back to one hundred percent "normal".

"Alright, then." He nodded, crossing his arms behind his head as he watched her. "Jeff and Mutt will be happy to see you again. I could tell that they liked you."

"Of course, they did." Ana smiled, clasping shiny bracelets on her wrists. "Who doesn't?"

God, she was so cocky when she took the spell. And even though it annoyed Michael at times, it was utterly amusing. "Forgive me." He smirked, turning to lean on his elbow. He watched as she dazzled herself up, and his eyes narrowed slightly. "Why are you so dressed up?"