We Are the Champions

New Directions Outfits

Later At Night 

At McKinley For The Teacher of the Year

In Auditorium
Backstage

The New Directions were waiting to go on. 

Blaine was giving Jesse a hug knowing she was sad right now about her brother leaving to go to New York. "It will be okay." Blaine said to her and he gives Jesse a kiss on the cheek. "I know." Jesse said to him while holding onto Blain's shirt. "Just hold me." Jesse said to him and Blaine holds Jesse closer to him. Jamey and Sebastian walk over to them. "Blaine, can you give us a minute." Jamey said to him. Blaine kisses Jesse's forehead and he walks away. Jesse walks closer to her brothers. "Can we do a 3-way pinky promise?" Jesse asks them. "Sure." Sebastian said to her and they do the 3-way pinky promise. "Let's promise not meant what happens to us. We will always be a team." Jesse said to them making the brothers smile at her. "To make it even better, we will be a team even in death." Sebastian said to her making the two look at Sebastian. "Us against the world." Sebastian said to them with a little smile. "Us against the world." Jamey said to him with a smile. "Us against  the world." Jesse said and the three share a sibling hug. 

On Stage

"And now the award you've all been waiting for Teacher of the Year. To announce the winner, please welcome to the stage so-called The Sibling Dynasty." Figgins said and everyone applause while Jesse, Sebastian, and Jamey walk on the stage. "The 2012 William McKinley High School Teacher of the Year Award goes to..." Jamey said and Jesse walks up with the award in her hands. "Mr. Will Schuester!" Jesse said happily while showing the award with a picture of Will. Everyone cheers for him while Will was overwhelmed as everyone cheers him and Sue turns around to congratulate him, seemingly having known the truth. Will stands up but Jamey stops him. "Wait, just, before you come up to accept the award, we just wanted to say a few things." Sebastian said to him Will nods and sits down again.  "Uh...Three years ago, you start a club made up of outcasts who wanted to be a star or just like singing. There's a lot of great teachers at this school, who teach their students a lot of important stuff, like how to drive and-and fractions...but you teach your students how to dream. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing more important than that." Sebastian said to him and everyone claps for him. "You were not only my teacher you were my dad." Sebastian said as everyone stops clapping. "Your love and support are always precious to me. I find myself the luckiest as I have you as my dad." Sebastian said to him making Will smile at him with a tear going down his face. "You inspire me every day with your every act. You are not an ordinary man to me. You are the most important person in my life. You are my best friend Dad. Thanks for all the sacrifices and realizing my needs on time. I love you, dad." Sebastian said to him with a smile making everyone cheer for him while Will was crying. Sebastian backs up and Jesse walks to the front. "In movies, I saw Superman, Spiderman, Batman. But in reality, I saw a superhero with all the quality and power in a package and that superhero is you." Jesse said to him with a smile making Will smile back at her. "I wonder how you understand thoughts of my mind, even those that I haven't told you ever. Thank you for giving me the freedom to make mistakes and learn from them. You are one of a kind. I love you so much." Jesse said to him with a smile as everyone claps for her. Jamey walks up and he looks at his dad. "Whatever I do, wherever life takes me, I will always be thankful to you my Dad. Because I know without you my life would be worthless. You make all the sacrifices with a smile on your face." Jamey said to him making Will tear more as he wraps away from the other tears. "I stand before you headed to New York City, um, I can honestly say that I couldn't have done it without you, and I will carry you every step of the way." Jamey said to him making Will smile. "So Congratulations. Um...no one deserves this more than you. We love you and...this is for you." Jamey said with tears in her eyes. Everyone applause them as the curtains rise up and everyone can see the New Directions. The Siblings walk over to their team and they stand in front of them.

Finn
I've paid my dues
Time after time

Puck
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime

Santana
And bad mistakes
I've made a few

Jesse
I've had my share of sand
Kicked in my face
But I've come through

New Directions
And we mean to go on
And on and on and on

Jamey
We are the champions
My friends

Jesse
And we'll keep on fightin'
Till the end

Everyone walks to the front and they put their arms around one another.

New Directions
We are the champions

Sebastian (with New Directions)
No time for losers
('Cause we are the champions)

Jamey
Of the world

Kurt walks to the front a little.

Kurt
I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls

The siblings leave the line and they walk to Will making everyone cheer.

Kurt
You brought me fame and fortune
And everything that goes with it
I thank you all

Jesse takes Will's hand and she pulls him to the stage with her brothers pushing their dad to the stage. Quinn walks over to Kurt.

Quinn
But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise

Jesse
I consider it a challenge
Before the whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose

New Directions
And we mean to go on
And on and on and on

Will walks onto the stage while the club makes a line and Will starts to hug everyone.

Jamey
We are the champions
My friends

Jamey sings as Will gives him a big hug.

Jesse and Sebastian
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end

Will gives Jesse a hug and a kiss on the forehead and he gives Sebastian one big one too with a smile.

New Directions
We are the champions

Jesse
No time for losers

New Directions
'Cause we are the champions

Finn and Quinn
Of the world!

Puck
We are the champions
My friends

Puck and Santana
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end

New Directions
We are the champions

Jesse and Santana
No time for losers

New Directions
'Cause we are the champions.
Of the world!
We are the champions
Of the world!

Will walks to the front where Tina gives him the award. Tina presented with the Teacher of the Year Award as the crowd gives him a standing ovation as Will proudly holds up his award.

 Tina presented with the Teacher of the Year Award as the crowd gives him a standing ovation as Will proudly holds up his award