Saving All My Love for You

At McKinley In Emma's Office

The siblings were with Emma, Jesse was sitting on top of her table while Jamey was sitting on Emma's chair while Sebastian was sitting in one of the chairs in front of Emma's table. "Do you guys think I will be a great mom to you three?" Emma asks them making the three look at her as she enters the room. "Well, yes. You are nicer than our real mom." Jamey said to her while putting his foot on the table. "Jamey..." Emma said making Jamey remove his foot. "You spend all of your time looking after our family." Sebastian said to her making Emma look at him. "You being a part of our lives. You are a good friend and you will be a stepmom." Sebastian said to her making Emma smile at him. "Thank you for making my dad so happy and our home so warm and welcoming." Sebastian said to her making Emma laugh a little. "You are welcome." Emma said to him with a smile. "I've got a little surprise for you." Will said while entering the room. "Okay, if this is another Rihanna song in the pool, I have to take pictures this time." Emma said to him as Will walks over to her and shows her a letter. "Mademoiselle Pillsbury?" Emma said while taking the letter. Emma opens the letter to a big card. "What is this?" Emma asks Will as she reads the card. "I Do's Done Right Wedding Planning by Mr. Lavender." Emma reads and she starts to smile. "Mr. Lavender." Sebastian said to his dad. "Northwestern Ohio's premier wedding planner. I booked him for us. I'm getting a pretty decent tax refund. And I sold some blood platelets." Will said to them. "This is absolutely wonderful, but, um, I'm not so sure that we need him. You know, I mean, since we're having the wedding at Christmas, the-the church is already going to be decorated. I was going to put the champagne fountain near the manager, the cake near the..." Emma said and Will cuts her off. "I want to move the wedding up to May." Will said to them. "May- that's...that's next month." Jamey said to him. "What is this about?" Jesse asks him. "This is about us." Will said to them and he looks at Emma. "Emma, we've been in love for almost three years. There's no reason we should wait seven more months." Will said to her. "Except for the fact that wedding planning takes so much time." Jamey said to him. "I guess we can let Mr. Lavender a try." Emma said to them making Will smile. "Thank you." Will said to her and they were about to kiss but Sebastian stops them. "Don't kiss in front of us because we don't want to see that." Sebastian said to them. "Fine, don't be mad when I stop you and Sam from kissing." Will said to him. "We will do it so  fast you can't stop it." Sebastian said to him making Will hit his head. "Ow." Sebastian said to him with a smile making Will smile.

In The Hallways

Kurt was by his locker as Rachel walks over to him. "Oh, my God, I've been practicing Whitney Houston's version of "The Star-Spangled Banner" all night, and I still can't sing it." Rachel said to him acting like he is her friend. "You are not talking to me." Rachel said to him. "You're just realizing this now?" Kurt asks her making Rachel take her phone out and she sends Kurt a text. Kurt's phone buzz making him look at it. "Oh, I know what that is. Is Jamey sending you love texts." Rachel said to him. "It's none of your business." Kurt said to her making Rachel smile at him. "Okay, all right. Are you an astronaut because your smile is out of this world." Kurt reads her the text she sent him. "Does he make you feel good?" Rachel asks him making Kurt realizes that this guy makes him feel good the way Jamey does. "Oh my god. I have to tell him." Kurt said to himself and he was about to walk away to find Jamey but Rachel stops him. "Hey, it's fine it's friendly." Rachel said to him making Kurt look at her. "Yes, that's it. It's all it is friendly. I see you in the choir room." Rachel said to him and she walks walk from him.

In The Choir Room

Everyone was ready for the siblings' song who was in the front sitting on stools. "It's song is for our lovers." Jamey said to them making Blaine, Sam, and Kurt smile at them. "For singing something for us last time." Jesse said to them and the band starts playing, Saving All My Love for You by Whitney Houston.

Jamey
A few stolen moments
Is all that we share

Jamey sings looking at Kurt who was giving him a smile.

Jesse
You've got your family
And they need you there

Jesse sings making Blaine smile at her. 

Sebastian
Though I've tried to resist
Being last on your list 

Sebastian sings giving Sam a wink making Sam smile at him.

Jamey and Sebastian
But no other man's gonna do
So I'm saving all my love for you

The brothers sing looking at their loves.

Jesse
It's not very easy,
Living all alone
My friends try to tell me,
Find a man of your own

Jesse sings looking at Blaine while everyone was smiling at the three in front.

Jamey
But each time I try
I just break down and cry

Sebastian and Jesse
'Cause I'd rather
Be home feeling blue

Sibling Dynasty
So I'm saving all
My love for you

Jesse
You used to tell me
We'd run away together
Love gives you
The right to be free

Sebastian and Jamey
You said
"Be patient, just wait a little longer"
But that's just an old fantasy

Jesse and Jamey
I've got to get ready
Just a few minutes more
Gonna get that old feeling
When you walk through that door
'Cause tonight is the night
For feeling alright

Sibling Dynasty
We'll be making love
The whole night through

They sing making the three boys laugh a little.

Sibling Dynasty
So I'm saving all my love
Yes I'm saving all my love
Yes I'm saving all my love for you

The three hold their notes making everyone smile at them.

Jesse
No other woman

Jamey and Sebastian
Is gonna love you more

Sibling Dynasty
'Cause tonight is the night
That I'm feeling alright
We'll be making love
The whole night through

So I'm saving all my love
Yeah, I'm saving all my lovin'
Yes, I'm saving all my love for you

Jesse
For You

Sebastian
For You

Jamey
For You

The song ends and the sibling stands up and they walk over to their boyfriends. The couples share a hug while everyone claps and cheers for them.