Night Fever

Later At McKinley 
In The Choir Room

Everyone is staring at the new floor that Sue had installed, the plexi-glass, shatterproof one used in Saturday Night Fever. "Did someone steal our floor?" Brittany asks them as Will and Sue walk into the room. "Don't worry, we'll have it back by the end of the week. In the meantime, Sue has lent us her..." Will said and Sue cuts him off. "My very own personal, one-of-a-kind, lit-from-within, shatterproof, Plexiglas dance floor. Modeled, of course, on the dance floor immortalized by a young, musky John Travolta at the height of his potency in the legendary dansical Saturday Night Fever." Sue said to them. "Coach Sylvester, while we applaud your proper use of the terminology, we not support disco in this room." Jamey said to her. "Ah, but some of you do. So for this week's assignment, we are going back in time...to the songs of Saturday Night Fever." Will said to them. "Come on, Mr. Shue. That's, like, a record our parents listen to." Finn said to him. "That album, teen Solomon Grundy, is one of the best-selling soundtracks of all time."  Sue said to him. "Tony Manero's story is your story. He's a guy who works at a paint store, struggling to figure out his life. And the only time he feels sure about himself is when he's performing on the dance floor. He has a dream. To get out of his old neighborhood in Brooklyn and get to New York City. And by the end of the movie, that's what he's done. He's turned his dream into a plan."  Will said to them telling the story of the movie. "So why the dance floor?" Kurt asks them. "Well, Porcelain, because we're going to start with a dance-off. And the winner will receive a replica of John Travolta's iconic white polyester suit, which I am having a cadre of expert Viennese tailors painstakingly reproduce." Sue said to them. "Oh, my God, I need that suit!" Kurt yelled happy. "Oh, I bet that's worth a lot of money." Sebastian said to them. "I would totally put that suit on...eBay." Puck said to them. "So you just want us to start dancing like Soul Train-style?" Mercedes asks them. "Uh, no, actually, Sue and I will start us off. We actually met with Jamey and Blaine beforehand. Just get up when you're ready. And everyone has to participate. Everyone, Puck." Will said to him making Puck nod a little while Will and Sue walks onto the floor. "All right, hit it." Will said and the band starts playing Night Fever by the Bee Gees.

Will
Listen to the ground
There is movement all around
There is somethin' goin' down
And I can feel it

Will and Sue dance to the song hoping it will make the teens enjoy it.

Will
On the waves of the air
There is dancin' out there
If it's somethin' we can share
We can steal it

Will and Sue walk off the floor while Blaine and Jamey walk on the floor.

Jamey
And that sweet city woman
She moves through the light
Controlling my mind and my soul

Will
When you reach out for me
Yeah, and the feelin' is right

Jamey and Blaine go down to the floor making everyone cheer for them. 

Blaine
Gonna get

Santana, Jesse, and Quinn walk onto the stage and they do a little spin and stop to move their hands in little circles.

Blaine and Will
Night fever, night fever
We know how to do it
(Will: Oh, ooh)
Gimme that night fever
Night fever
We know how to show it

The three girls spin off the stage as Artie wheels onto the stage to do a little dance.

Will
In the heat of our love
Don't need no help
For us to make it

Will sings as Artie wheels off the stage and Mike, Sebastian walks on to the stage doing a little turn with their leg off the stage.

Will
Gimme just enough
Takin' us to the mornin'

Sam walks onto the stage and he does his body roll making everyone cheer for him as he walks off the stage and Puck goes on.

Will
I got fire in my mind
I get higher in my walkin'
And I'm glowin' in the dark
I give you warnin'

Puck walks off and Finn walks on and he does the Travotta.

Jamey
And that sweet city woman
She moves through the light
Controlling my mind and my soul

Mercedes and Tina walk onto the stage and there do the gun hands.

Will
When you reach out for me
Yeah, and the feelin' is right

Will sings as Kurt does a cartwheel onto the stage and everyone gets onto the stage,

Blaine and Will
Then I get
Night Fever, night fever
We know how to do it
Feels like forever,
Baby don't 'cha know?

Blaine
Gimme that

Blaine and Will
Night Fever, night fever
We know how to show it
(Hoo!)

Will
Here I am, prayin'
For this moment to last
Livin' on the music so fine
Born on the wind,
Makin' it mine

New Directions
Gimme the night fever
Night fever

The song ends and everyone claps. "Okay, officially, officially, you guys are amazing. Mm-hmm. I was just conferring with my co-judge, and our finalists' teams for the suit are..." Will said to them making everyone look at them. "Santana Lopez, Jesse Schuester, and Quinn Fabray." Will said making everyone claps for the girls. "Mercedes Jones and Sebastian Schuester." Will said making everyone cheer for them while the two share a look. "And...Finn Hudson and Jamey Schuester." Will said making everyone look at Finn. "What?" Finn said as everyone claps for the two boys.