New Directions

Nationals

New Directions Outfits

In The Green Room

The day has come for the New Directions, Nationals. 

Sam walks over to Sebastian who was watching everyone getting ready. "You okay?" Sam asks him making Sebastian look at him. "Yeah, this is the last nationals for my brother." Sebastian said making Sam look at Jamey who was with Kurt who was fixing Jamey's hair. "And when he is in New York, he will be working his butt off trying to get the job the three of us dream of is getting closer." Sebastian said to him making Sam move closer to him. "I know." Sam said to him. "It's also going to be the first time for us to be apart." Sebastian said to him while putting his arm around Sam. "We will join him soon." Sam said to him making Sebastian look at him. "He will be fine in New York like we will be fine with the new people joining the club." Sam said to him making Sebastian put his head on Sam's shoulder giving Sam a hug.

Quinn was going Jesse's make-up. Blaine was watching them with Finn. "So, Jesse. I and Finn are not coming to be here next year." Quinn said to her as she was done with Jesse's make-up. "I know." Jesse said to her. "I just want to tell you that if you need me or Finn we will be there." Quinn said to her with a smile. "I know you will." Jesse said to her as Blaine walks over to them. Quinn stands up and she walks over to Finn as Blaine sits in front of Jesse. Blaine looks at Jesse with a smile. "What?" Jesse asks him with a little laugh. "You are beautiful." Blaine said to her with a smile. "Is that all?" Jesse asks him with a smile. "What do you think it will be like next year?" Blaine asks her making Jesse think about it. "I don't know." Jesse said to him and she looks at the mirror. "But I know I need to do my part with Sebastian while Jamey is working on his part." Jesse said to him making Blaine kiss Jesse's cheek. Jesse looks at Blaine who was closer to her. "I love the way you think and I love you." Blaine said to her making Jesse smile at him. Blaine leans in for a kiss, their lips touch and the two share a slow kiss.

Jamey looks at the others who were getting ready for the Nationals. Jamey looks at Kurt who was fixing his hair. "Do you think everything will be the same?" Jamey asks Kurt making him look at Jamey. "I am starting to think if my siblings can't handle the club without me." Jamey said to him making Kurt move closer to him. "You need to believe in your siblings." Kurt said to him and he takes Jamey's hand. "You three are very special. I believe Sebastian and Jesse will handle it." Kurt said to him and he kisses Jamey's cheek making him smile at Kurt.

 "All right, gather around, everyone!" Will yelled walking into the room. Everyone walks over to the middle of the room. "I just want to say a few words before we go out there." Will said to them as everyone stands in a circle. "Hold on, Mr. Shue. Hold on. You've given us a lot of pep talks over the years, but remember, you told us once that, you know, a teacher's job is done when his students don't need him anymore?" Finn said to Will who was taken aback by this. "Okay. Finn, the floor is yours." Will said to him. "Last night we all sat around in a circle after you went to bed and we told stories. But then we went around the room, and everybody said what they wanted to win this thing for, and we all said the same thing: we want to win this for you." Finn said to him. "Yep." Jesse said to him while Blaine puts his arm around Jesse. "And I know every year at school Figgins gives away the Teacher of the Year award. But I don't think any of us have to wait to see how we feel about that. You're, like, our Teacher of a Lifetime." Finn said Will was touched by this. "Yeah, definitely." Jamey said making everyone agree with Finn. "Thank you, Finn, all of you. I love you guys so much." Will said to them while the lights turn on and off. "All right, that's it. Showtime. Hands in, everyone." Will said and everyone puts their hands in the middle while Mercedes enter the room. "Now I know you weren't planning on doing the show circle without me." Mercedes said making everyone look at her. "You're alive!" Jesse yelled making Mercedes smile at her. "Yeah, thanks to Sue. She's a miracle worker." Mercedes said to them as Sue walks into the room. "Oh, well, it's amazing what a little TLC, some cortisone, and a witch doctor will do." Sue said to them. The lights turn on and off again. "Okay, if we don't get out of this room soon, none of us will be performing. Let's go!" Will said and they put their hands in the middle again. "Amazing!" They yelled while raising their hands in the air.