Role Models

At McKinely
Later At The End Of The Day

Puck was doing his test while the club was waiting for him outside of the classroom. "How long that's it take to do a test?" Santana asks everyone. "When the ring bells it over." Jesse said to her while Blaine puts his hands around Jesse. Sam walks over to Sebastian and he gives him a hug. "Jamey's time here is running out." Sam said to him while Sebastian looks at his brother who was talking to Quinn, Finn, and Kurt who was hugging his arm. "I know." Sebastian said to him and he gives Sam a kiss on his forehead. "You two will do great in New York." Quinn said to them with a smile. "Yeah, make sure you not out at night time in New York. I hear it's bad to be out at night time." Finn said to the two. "Thanks, Finn." Kurt said to him and Jamey kisses Kurt's cheek.

Puck walks out classroom making everyone look at him as Puck walks over to them. "How do you think you did?" Mike asks Puck. "My best." Puck said to them. "Did you pass?" Blaine asks him. "Does your head hurt? 'Cause sometimes after I take a test, my head hurts. It's usually a good sign." Sam said to him making Puck thinking about it. "You know, it's weird, but...I think I did." Puck said making them smile at him. "Thanks to you guys. So thank you. All of you. You know, it's hard growing up without a dad, because you don't have any dude role models, except NFL players and video game characters. But I lucked out because instead of one dad, I got a whole gang of them." Puck said looking at the boys and he looks at the girls. "And I have a lot of sisters." Puck said making the girls laugh. "You guys showed me what it means to be a man. Not just the study time, but for four years. Even you, Blaine." Puck said the last part looking at Blaine. "Thanks" Blaine said making Jesse kiss Blaine's cheek. "Let's hug it out." Sam said and they making a group hug with smiles on their faces.