King and Queen

Later Principal Figgins was on stage.

"First I have an announcement to make: There are reptiles living in McKinley toilets no more. The family of snakes has been safely removed to the zoo, and they can lives out their lives in the toilets there." Figgins said making everyone cheer besides Jamey. "No one told me about snakes." Jamey said making Kurt laugh at him. "And now, this year's Prom Court: Nominees for the Prom King are..." Figgins said reading the cards. "Finn Hudson" Figgins said and everyone cheers while Finn walks on the stage. "Rick "The Stick" Nelson..." Figgins said and everyone cheers again while Rick walks on stage and stands next to Finn. "And President Brittany S. Pierce." Figgins said and she walks onto the stage while everyone cheers for her. "The nominees for Prom Queen" Figgins said and he looks at the cards. "Missy Gunderson." Figgins said and Missy walks onto the stage. "Santana Lopez." Figgins said and Santana walks onto the stage with a smile while everyone cheers for her. "Quinn Fabray." Figgins said and Quinn walks into the stage with everyone cheering. "I would like to invite last year's queen and king, sassy male student Kurt Hummel and Jamey Schuester, to crown this year's winners." Figgins said making everyone cheer for them. "What?" Jamey said to Kurt as the two walks onto the stage. The crowns come out as Kurt Jamey stands on stage. "And...this year's Prom Queen is..." Figgins said as the drum roll plays and stops. "Sam Evans." Figgins said making everyone cheer for him as Sam walks to the stage confused while Sebastian was mad thinking it was the same thing with Kurt last year. Kurt puts the crown on Sam's head. "And the winner for Prom King is..." Figgins said and the drum roll goes again for a few seconds. "Sebastian Schuester." Figgins said to them making everyone cheer loudly for him. Sebastian walks to the stage with his eyes on everyone. Sebastian walks over to the front and Jamey puts the crown on his head. "What's going on?" Sebastian asks his brother. "I have no idea." Jamey said to him and the two look at the club who was smiling at them. The siblings realize that the club was behind this. "McKinley Titans, bow down to your new leaders!" Figgins said to them and everyone cheers again. "And now... the first dance of this year's prom King and Queen!" Figgins said and he walks off the stage while Kurt and Jamey get ready to sing. Sebastian and Sam walk to the dance floor hand in hand as the band starts to play Take My Breath Away by Berlin. 

Jamey
Watching every motion
In my foolish lover's game
On this endless ocean,
Finally, lovers know no shame

Jamey sings as Sebastian and Sam slow dance together.

Kurt
Turning and returning
To some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion,
As you turn around and say

Kurt sings while walking closer to Jamey who puts his arm around him.

Jamey and Kurt
Take my breath away
Take my breath away

Jesse dances with Blaine while watching her brother and Sam dance together.

Jamey and Kurt
Watching I keep waiting
Still anticipating love
Never hesitating
To become the fated ones

"Sebastian, what's going on?" Sam asks him while putting his head on Sebastian's chest. "It was the club's idea." Sebastian said to him making Sam laugh. "I thought it was Rachel." Sam said to him making Sebastian laugh too. "Same here." Sebastian said to him.

Jamey and Kurt
Turning and returning
To some secret place to cry
Watching in slow motion,
As you turn to me and say

Kurt
My love

Jamey and Kurt
Take my breath away

Sebastian pulls Sam closer to him as everyone dances around them.

Jamey
Through the hourglass
I saw you

Jamey sings while looking at Kurt.

Jamey
In time you slipped away
When the mirror crashed
I called you
And turned to hear you say

Kurt
If only for today,
I am unafraid

Jamey and Kurt
Take my breath away
Take my breath away

Sam looks at Sebastian and the two share a passionate kiss. Sam puts his arms around Sebastian's neck pulling him closer making the kiss deeper.

Jamey and Kurt
Watching every motion
In this foolish lover's game
Haunted by the notion
Somewhere there's a love in flames

Kurt leans on Jamey putting his head on Jamey's chest making Jamey pull him closer.

Jamey and Kurt
Turning and returning
To some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion
As you turn my way

Kurt
And say

Blaine rubs Jesse's back while Jesse's eyes were closes as they dance with each other.

Jamey and Kurt
Take my breath away
(Jamey: My love)
Take my breath away
(Kurt: My love)
Take my breath away, ohh...
(Jamey: Away)
Take my breath away
(Kurt: My love)
Take my breath away

The song ends, Sam and Sebastian share a big hug while the club walks over to them and they share a group hug.