Love

After School 
At Schuester's House

Emma, Jesse, Jamey, Sebastian and Sam walk into the living room to see Will with a lot of papers. "Who needs Mr. Lavender? I have found the perfect wedding location." Will said to them. "You did?" Jesse asks him. "The K.O.A. campground by Route Nine." Will said to them show them a map of the place. "A campground?" Sebastian said to him while Emma takes the map. "Can I poop on the ground?" Sam asks them making Sebastian kick his foot. "Ow." Sam said to himself and he hits Sebastian's arm. "Think about it. They've got plenty of space for a stage, the electrical hookups they use for the RVs have plenty of juice for all the amps and the instruments, and they're leaving the restrooms open for us so everyone doesn't have to walk around with quarters." Will said to them with a smile. "It, uh, sounds a bit rustic." Emma said to him. "Married under the stars...it's... babe, it's romantic." Will said to her. "I have OCD. I throw away a broom after I've used it once, and you think I want to get married at a campground?" Emma said to him. "I- I know it's not ideal, but it was the only place that was available." Will said to her. "Unless we move the wedding to November." Emma said to him. "I won't do that." Will said to her making the four teens look at each other now knowing why he doesn't want to move it to a later day. "Will, the Glee kids will come back for the wedding if it's in November." Emma said to him. "What if they don't?" Will asks her. "I'm sorry. I just don't want them to leave." Will said to them as he sits down. "These kids changed my life. Three years ago, I was just a Spanish teacher sitting here with Terri telling me to go be an accountant. But now I'm going to Nationals for the second time, and...and I'm marrying you. One of my kids is leaving and going into the real whole alone." Will said looking at Jamey. "But I make sure to call you guys and you will see that I am fine in New York." Jamey said to him. "I know but I will miss you." Will said to him making Jamey walk over to his dad and he gives him a hug. "I will miss you too." Jamey said to him while Will put his arms around Jamey.

A Little Later

The was a knock on the door and Jamey opens it to see Kurt with some flowers. "Hey, can we talk?" Kurt asks him making Jamey move so Kurt can walk into the house while giving the flowers to Jamey.

In Jamey's Room

Jamey and Kurt were on Jamey's bed. Jamey was looking at the video of Rachel telling Kurt and Jesse that she was behind the text messages. "So, she was behind it." Jamey said to himself while handing Kurt's phone back. "Yeah." Kurt said to him and Jamey looks at his hands. "I am sorry about the messages, even if it was not a boy." Kurt said to him making Jamey look at him. "You are the love of my life, Jamey." Kurt said him making Jamey take Kurt's hand. "You are also the love of my life." Jamey said to him making Kurt smile. "We are going to role New York and we will role NYADA." Jamey said to him with a smile. Kurt jump into Jamey's arms and the two share a loving hug with smiles on their faces.