Group Plan

Later At McKinley In Geography Class

The siblings walk into Mrs. Doosenbury's classroom. "Mrs.Doosenbury?" Sebastian said making the teacher turn to them. "What can do for you guys?" Mrs.Doosenbury asks them while walking over to them. "We wanted to ask if you can give Puck another try with doing his test." Jamey said to her. "I can't." Mrs.Doosenbury said to them. "Please." Jesse said to her making Mrs.Doosenbury look at her. "Can you find it in your heart to do it." Jesse said to her making Mrs.Doosenbury think about. "Okay, fine. He just needs to be here when the test is ready." Mrs.Doosenbury said to them making the three smile at her. "Thank you." Sebastian said to her and the three exit the room and they walk to the choir room.

In The Choir Room

The glee club was there but Kurt, Sam, Blaine, Jamey, Jesse, and Sebastian. "Guys, I have an idea." Finn said making everyone look at him as Finn walks to the front. "The siblings have done a lot for us." Finn said to them. "Where is this going?" Santana asks him. "I say why didn't we make a plan for one of them and their lover to be the prom King and Queen." Finn said to them making everyone think about it. "And how are we going to do that?" Mercedes asks him. "We can talk to Mr. Schue and when the next prom the other ones will be Queen and King." Finn said making a plan. "Let's do it." Santana said to them with a smile as the siblings, Sam, Kurt, and Blaine walk into the room. "PUCK!" Jesse yelled while running over to him. "WHAT?!" Puck yelled while standing up. "We talk to Mrs. Doosenbury and she is going to give you another try for your test." Jesse said to him making Puck shock and he looks at the brothers who nods. "Oh God!" Puck yelled while giving Jesse a hug. "I love you, guys." Puck said to them and he gives Jesse's a kiss on the cheek and he walks over to the brothers and the three share a hug. Will was listening to everything they said and he had a smile on his face while everyone cheers for the siblings. 

Later The Choir Room's Office

The glee club walks into the room without the siblings, Kurt, Blaine, and Sam. "What can I do for you guys?" Will asks knowing why they were all here. "We like one of the siblings and their lover to be Prom Queen and King." Santana said to him. "And when the next prom or dream it will be the other sibling's turn." Quinn said to him. "Mr. Schue, we want this to happen." Mike said to him. "Yeah, Jess has even given me money to see my family I own her one." Rory said to him. Will smiles at them and he stands up. "I know what you guys were talking about early. I already talk to Principal Figgins and he is fine with it." Will said to them making the teens smile. "Who is prom Queen and King?" Will asks them making everyone look at each other and they share nods to each other.