Hungry Like the Wolf/Rio

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinleyIn The Choir Room

At McKinley
In The Choir Room

Sue writes on the whiteboard, 'LAZY IDIOTS' and she looks at the teens. "Lazy idiots, your leader Will Schuester has informed me that my teaching methods are harsh and too extreme. So I've decided to show you what a real artist looks and acts like. Ladies and gays, as my gift to you, which you do not deserve, I give you Porcelain's famous brother..." Sue said to them and Blaine cuts her off. "Actually, it's my brother." Blaine said to them. "Cooper Anderson." Sue said and the teens clap for him as Cooper walks over to Sue and gives her a kiss. "Thank you, Sue. Namaste." Cooper said to her. "Okay." Sue said to him and she walks over to Will. "Guys, it was just a few years ago that I was sitting in a sad drab room like this with dreams like yours that I thought would never come true. But you know what? They did. So, tomorrow, at Sue's insistence, I will be teaching a Master class in acting for anyone who's interested in becoming successful in the business like me." Cooper said to them making everyone clap for him. "Cooper, we can't thank you enough. This is so generous of you to share your time and expertise." Will said to him. "Well, it's very clear that the Anderson brothers are very talented, and I'm sure that there were many a family holiday where the two of you maybe did a little duet by the piano?" Tina asks Cooper. "Actually, it's funny that you should mention that because Blaine and I were famous around the neighborhood." Copper said to them. "Not famous." Blaine said to them. "We were pretty famous around the neighborhood for our dueling Simon LeBon impressions." Cooper said to them. "Oh, no, no, no, no. Please don't make me do that." Blaine said to him. "How about a number?" Jesse asks him making Blaine look at her. "Come on, Blaine. What do you say? How about a little Duran Duran for your girl? Is that okay?" Cooper asks looking at Will. "Yeah." Will said to him with a smile. "Come on, get up here." Cooper said to Blaine. "Okay, okay, okay." Blaine said to him while walking over to his brother while taking off his cardigan. "You're on, Cooper." Blaine said to him. "Ooh, the cardigan's coming off." Cooper said to them while the band starts playing Hungry Like the Wolf/Rio by Duran Duran.

Blaine (and Cooper)
Dark in the city
Night is a wire
Steam in the subway
Earth is afire
(Do, do, do-do, do, do-do, do, do-do, do, do-do, do, do)

Cooper walks over to Jesse.

Cooper
Woman, you want me
Give me a sign

Cooper sings to her making Jesse laugh a little.

Cooper
And catch my breathing
Even closer behind

Blaine and Cooper
Do, do, do-do, do
Do-do, do, do-do
Do, do-do, do, do

Blaine takes Cooper way from Jesse back to the front.

Blaine and Cooper (Cooper)
Her name is Rio
And she dances on the sand,
(Smell like I sound!)
Just like that river
Twisting through a dusty land,
(Straddle the line!)
And when she shines
She really shows
You all she can
(Mouth is alive!)
Oh, Rio, Rio
Dance across the Rio Grande

The two brothers start dancing making Sebastian and Jamey look at each other.

Blaine
Hungry like the wolf
I'm hungry like the wolf
Hungry like the wolf
Don't make a sound!

Cooper with New Directions
Her name is Rio
She don't need to understand
(Blaine: Yeah!)
Smell like I sound!

Cooper walks over to Jesse taking her hand pulling her up.

Cooper with New Directions
And I might find her if
I'm looking like I can
Straddle the line!

Cooper spins Jesse to the front to Blaine who takes her into his arms.

Cooper with New Directions
Oh, Rio, Rio
Hear them shout across
The land
Mouth is alive!
From mountains in the north
Down to the Rio Grande
Burning the ground!
Her name is Rio
She don't need to understand
(Cooper: Oh!)
(Jesse: Smell like I sound!)

Jesse sings while walking back to her seat as Cooper walks to Blaine.

Cooper with New Directions
From mountains in the north
Down to the Rio Grande
Burnin' the ground!

The song ends and everyone cheers for the brothers while Blaine was not so happy about it.