Going As A Group

Jamey's Suit

Jesse's Dress

Jesse's Dress

Sebastian's Suit

Sebastian's Suit

Prom Night

At Schuester's House

Will and Emma were waiting for the teens to walk out of the rooms. "You guys, ready?" Will asks them. "Yeah, the bus is going to be there soon with the club." Emma said to them. "We ready." Jamey said to them as Jesse, Jamey, Sebastian, and Sam walk into the living room. Will and Emma look at the boys who were in their suits looking good. "Boys you look handsome." Emma said to them while Will was looking at Jesse. Will walks over to Jesse who looks at him. "You look beautiful." Will said to her with a smile. "Ready?" Jesse asks him. "Yes, Blaine is one lucky guy." Will said to her while he moves Jesse's hair away from her face. "Picture time." Emma said making Will walk to her and Emma takes a picture of them. "Perfect." Emma said to them with a smile and there was a knock on the door. Will walks over to the door and he opens it to see Kurt and Blaine. "Guys, come in." Will said to them and the boys into the home. The boys walk into the living room to see the siblings and Sam. "Looking good, guys." Kurt said to them while he and Blaine walk over to their lovers. Blaine takes Jesse's hand and he spins her around while Kurt gives Jamey a hug. "Couple picture." Will said to them. Jesse stands in front of Blaine who puts his hands around her. Jamey puts his hand on Kurt's lower back while Kurt puts his hand on Jamey's chest. Sam puts his head on Sebastian's chest while Sebastian puts his hands around Sam pulling him closer. Emma takes a few pictures of them with a smile.

Outside

The couples walk over to the bus where the others were waiting for them. Jesse looks at Blaine to see he was wearing hair gel on. "You have hair gel on." Jesse said looking at Blaine's hair. "Yeah, Brittany said I can wear it." Blaine said looking at her. "Oh." Jesse said to herself as they enter the bus to see everyone. "What was taking you guys long?" Quinn asks them with a smile as the couple sits down. "My mom was taking pictures of us." Sebastian said to her while Will and Emma enter the bus. "Okay..." Puck said while standing up. "LET'S GO, GUYS!!" Puck yelled at them making everyone cheer as Will starts the bus and they were on their way to prom.