Clock's Ticking

Later At McKinley 
In The Boys Locker Room

The ND boys were going their own thing in the locker room. Sam was showing Sebastian his abs making Sebastian give him a look while Jamey was on his own sitting next to Finn just thinking. "Okay, bros, here you go." Puck said walking over to them with bags in his hand and he starts handing them out to the boys. "I was inspired by the goodie bags they give out at the end of birthday parties. Thought I'd try it. A little something from the Puckster to all of you." Puck said to them. "Guitar pick. Sweet." Sebastian said looking at his new guitar pick. "And a shot glass that says Dinosaurs on Ice." Mike said to them. "Why does mine say, Drink till she's cute?" Blaine asks Puck making him look at Blaine. "Is Jesse not cute?" Blaine asks him. "No, she is hot I remember when I try to take her, Jesse's brothers ever let that happened." Puck said to him making Blaine nod while Jamey and Sebastian remember that day. "Had the picks inscribed with The Dudes of Glee 2012. Shot glasses all say different things 'cause I jacked them from houses I clean pools at." Puck said to them. "Thanks, man. What's this for?" Blaine asks him. "The clock's ticking, the time's coming when we're all gonna have to say adios. Some of us, forever. I want to make sure you guys remember all the bromates that we had together and the great things we accomplished, forever. I know I haven't always been the perfect friend or teammate, but you've stuck by me, forgiven me for sleeping with your women. Not everyone in my life has done that. One cougar's husband even chased me around with a gun. Anyways...I'm only gonna say this once...but I'm going to miss all of you." Puck said to them making the boys smile at him. "I love you guys." Puck said to them. "And we love you too." Artie said to him with a smile making Puck smile at his team, friends, and family.

In The Hallways

Jesse was with Kurt on his phone. "Who is this guy?" Jesse asks him while looking at the texts. "I meet him at the music store." Kurt said to her making Jesse look at him. "And you talk to him like he is your boyfriend." Jesse said to him. "I know, it's bad I get it." Kurt said to him as Chandler walks over to them. "Hey, guys." Chandler said making the two look at him. "It's you." Kurt said pointing at him. "I have to tell you two something." Chandler said to them making Jesse and Kurt look at each other. 

On The Other Side Of The School

Jesse and Kurt walk over to Rachel who was on her phone. Jesse takes Rachel's phone making her look at Jesse. "Hey, that's my phone." Rachel said to her while Jesse and Kurt looking at her phone to see the texts she was sending Kurt. "Is there something better you can do besides doing something like this?" Jesse asks her while Kurt was recording to show Jamey that Rachel was trying to break them up. "Well, I know but going this is better and more fun." Rachel said to her. "But school is almost done can you just move on from this." Jesse said to her. "I will..." Rachel said taking her phone back. "When I am gone and I will ever see you two again." Rachel said to her and she walks away from them. "I need to talk to Jamey." Kurt said and he was about to walk away but Jesse takes his hand making Kurt look at her. "I have an idea." Jesse said to him making Kurt nod.