What Is Going On?

At McKinley In The Hallways

Jesse chases down Tina who was walking down the hallways. "Tina, You're being selfish." Jesse said following her making Tina stop walking and she looks at Jesse. "You don't get it the seniors are leaving soon and I and my brothers think this is the way to go. But I want you to know that you are being heard." Jesse said to her. "I have sat, for three years, in the back of that choir room, holding Mike's hand or crying or smiling and swaying, while everyone else was out there singing solos. Maybe I say something, most of the time I don't, team player all the way. I am tired of being silent. I am one of the original Glee Club members, and I was singing "Sit Down You're Rockin' the Boat" when Finn and Puck were still throwing Slushees at us." Tina said to her reminding Jesse that she was an original glee club member. "Tina, being me was not fun in the beginning. I was being hurt by my own mom and Rachel who never leave me alone." Jesse said to her making Tina look at her with a ready face. "Now, I have something to be and it is your leader and take the team to the goal while singing, dancing with everyone, keeping my dad and mom happy, and making sure my boyfriend knows I love him." Jesse said to her. "I could do all of that. I want to sing a solo as you do." Tina said to her. "And you will, next year. I am sorry Tina, I know you are not happy with me right now but as your leader, that plan is what I and brothers pick for us to hit the goal." Jesse said to her. "All I want is, for one moment, to feel like you...being a leader of the group while keeping your loved ones happy. I want that." Tina said to Jesse and she walks away from Jesse who was watching her.

Later everyone besides Tina was in the Football Team Locker Room.

"Please ignore the stench of mildew and jockstrap and focus your attention on the screen." Sue said to them. "That's why the screen is in here." Jesse said while putting her head on Blaine's shoulder. "After that meeting we had, I snuck into a Vocal Adrenaline rehearsal, and this is what I saw. Lights." Sue said and the lights wear turn off and the screen turns on. "Why is this in black and white?" Sam asks her. "Because I worship The Artist." Sue said to him. "I don't even know if she is joking?" Jamey said to them and they watch the screen. They see a tightly choreographed team not missing a step in their routine. "Look at that. Unlike you misfit, ragtag stumblebums, each member of Vocal Adrenaline is in perfect sync." Sue said to them. "Not a step out of place. Okay, watch this closely, guys." Will said and they see the group do the latest and most difficult piece of choreography to hit the show choir world, the Human Centipede. "It's called the Human Centipede. It's the newest, hardest show choir dance move ever invented. Incredible." Will said to them. "That actually really doesn't look that hard." Blaine said to him. "And the cherry on top of the Vocal Adrenaline sundae is their secret weapon, Unique. Look at him/her. Poised, confident. Pretty as a picture with a booty that won't quit. It's the Unique factor that gives Vocal Adrenaline its edge." Sue said and the lights were turned on again. "High school judges are proven, idiots. They love props, and Unique is the ultimate prop." Sue said to them. "Do you seriously think that we need a guy to dress in drag to win?" Puck asks her. "No." "Yes." Will and Sue at the same time. "It's the only way." Sue said to them.

In The Auditorium
On Stage

Sue puts the show choir through their "Flashdance" routine, complete with welding masks and sparking torches. "A-five, six, seven, eight." Sue said as the teens do their moves. "Mask, mask, helmet down. Pivot, pivot. Jump, mask, boys." Sue said to them as the boys walk over to sparking torches. "A-one, two, three, four, five, six. Burn! Burn! Burn! Come on! Let it burn! Set this joint on fire! Come on, burn the joint down!" Sue yelled but she's displeased by their failure to gracefully incorporate the props into the routine. "Okay, cut the music. Stop! Stop!" Sue yelled and everything stops. "This is an unmitigated disaster. Jennifer Beals is spinning in her grave. Gentlemen, I asked for a cascade of sparks timed to the rhythm." Sue said to them. "I can't see through this helmet." Sebastian said while taking his helmet off. "I took mine off. Metal sparks in your face is how you get freckles." Brittany said to them. "Is this even legal?" Blaine asks her. "Yeah, shouldn't we be in some sort of grinding union?" Sam asks her. "Wanky." Santana said to them. "Sue, they're right. They can't pick up advanced choreography when they're weighed down by helmets and metal grinders." Will said to her. "Grind, grind, pivot, kick, pivot, spin, flip, split. What's complicated about that?" Sue asks him. "These props were supposed to add to the routine, not be the routine." Jamey said to her. "Well, maybe you're right, William Jr 2." Sue said to him. "Maybe basic sheet metal work is just too much for your 12th place choir." Sue said to them and she looks at Kurt. "Porcelain, thoughts?" Sue asks him. "I'm not doing a drag number." Kurt said to her still insisting he won't do it.