Winners

The Show Choirs were all on stage to see who is the winner.

"And now it's time to announce the winner of this year's individual show choir MVP award." The announcer said while everyone holds hands. Blaine was holding on to Jesse's hand. "From Vocal Adrenaline, Carmel High's Wade "Unique" Adams!" The Announcer said and Wade got his award while everyone cheer for him. "And now a round of applause to your top three finalists for this year's National Show Choir Championship." The announcer said making everyone cheer for them. "In third place..." The announcer said and they wait for a few seconds. "All the way from Oregon the Portland Scale Blazers!" The announcer said and the group gets their trophy. "Oh thank god." Jesse said to herself making Blaine smile at her. "And now, ladies and gentlemen, quiet, please. Congratulations to both teams standing with us onstage. But not it's time to announce a winner. The 2012 National Show Choir Champions..." The announcer said after an agonizing wait, the winner is named. "From McKinley High in Limo, Ohio, The New Directions." The announcer said making Will and the club are overwhelmed with happiness and emotion as confetti falls, the audience cheers, and three years of hard work have finally paid off as the new national champions are given their trophy. The siblings share a hug while everyone was going crazy around them. "What a ride that was." Sebastian said to the two and the brothers see their little sister crying. "What's wrong, Jess?" Jamey asks her making Jesse look at him. "It's is the last time you will be on stage with us." Jesse said to him with tears going down her face. Jamey pulls her in for a hug and Sebastian hugs Jesse from behind.