Nationals

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Sebastian and Sam walk into the room hand in hand and everyone stands up and cheers for them. "I HATE YOU GUYS!" Sebastian yelled at them while Sam gives him a hug. The two walk over to them and they take seats. Blaine had his arm around Jesse pulling her closer to him. Jamey and Sebastian look at them seeing that they were happy. Will and Sue walk into the room, Will walks up to the whiteboard and writes down, 'Nationals' and he turns to the teens. "Nationals." Will said and the teens cheer and clap. "Okay, song selection: We'll be kicking off our "Vintage" theme with the legendary Jim Steinman's Paradise by the Dashboard Light. And we need to think of a solo." Will said to them. "I say we still ship the solo, we can win without it." Jesse said to him making Tina look at her mad. "Okay." Will said to her with a smile. "And we'll be working in a new Treble Tones number, utilizing the talents of our featured performer, Porcelina Hummel." Sue said pointing at Kurt. "Not gonna happen, Dragon Lady." Kurt said to her refusing to wear a dress. "Oh, you'll do as you're told, he/she." Sue said to him making Jamey look at Sue. "We will be performing "What A Feeling," from Flashdance, and I'm familiar with the choreography, of course, because I was Jennifer Beals' dance double. And on that note, please look under your seats." Sue said and the teens look under their seats to find a box. They open the box to see Welding helmets and leg warmers. "Space helmets." Brittany said to them. "Welding helmets and leg warmers?!" Finn said to Sue while looking at her. "Best way to get props is to use props." Sue said to him while Sam puts on his helmet making Sebastian look at him. "I am your father." Sam said in the helmet and he removes his helmet. "Uh, Darth Vader." Sam said to Sebastian. "I am your boyfriend." Sebastian said to him with a smile. "A healthy dose of props, and our plucky transsexual Porcelina, and you are over the top." Sue said to them while Jesse puts on the helmet and stares at Jamey who was giving her a look. "Aren't props a little cheesy?" Blaine asks her. "You don't say." Jamey said to him making Blaine look at Jesse to see she was wearing the helmet. "Guys, I've asked for Sue's help because she's a winner, and I'm not ashamed to admit this... I want to win. But there's not one person in that audience who will think we're anything but underdogs who would be lucky to place in Nationals. We didn't even make the top ten last year. We've got one last week to come together and shake things up. If there's anyone here who is not up for trying and working their butts off, you should just get up right now and leave." Will said to them and Tina stands up making Jamey look at her to see she was walking to the door while Jesse takes off her helmet. "Tina, where you going?" Jamey asks her making Tina look back at them. "You guys don't need me...carry on." Tina said to them mad. "Tina, what are you doing?" Jesse asks her making Tina look at her. "Well, leader girl maybe the rest of us would like solo, or did you move away from that thought?" Tina asks her. "Tina, me, and my brothers thought it was a good idea to sing as a group." Jesse said to her. "Other people matter." Tina said to her making Will look at her. "Tina, you may not always get all the solos, but you are a key player. I put you in charge of costumes." Will said to her. "Wow! Like that's some prize. You want props to move around? Well, I'm a human prop, and I'm sick of it!" Tina said to him. "Take a lap and cool down Asian Number One." Sue said to her making Tina look at her. "My name is Tina. Tina Cohen-Chang!" Tina yelled and she walks out of the room with Mike following her. "Isn't she the one who used to stutter?" Sue asks everyone.