Flashdance...What a Feeling

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley 

It was the day where the New Directions were leaving for Nationals.

Jesse was in the auditorium waiting for Tina who asked her to meet her there. "Jesse." Jesse hears Tina making her turn to her. "Well, I am here like you ask me." Jesse said to her as Tina walks over to Jesse. "Yeah, like you are always there for everyone in the club." Tina said to her. "Yeah, I been thinking about what it will be next year, half of us are leaving while some of us are staying here." Jesse said to her. "I am sorry about what I said to you. You are one of the leaders, you guys always there for us and when you three need us the club will help you." Tina said to her making Jesse smile at her. "I guess that what happens when people vote you to be the leader of outcasts." Jesse said to her making Tina nod. "You right, I was out of line and I need to trust my leaders." Tina said to her. Jesse walks over to her and she puts her hand on Tina's shoulder. "If you need anything, Tina you know me and my brothers will help you." Jesse said to her making Tina smile. "Right." Tina said to her. "All right, there's no other option but just to exceed all expectations. We have to win at Nationals." Jesse said to her. "Right." Tina said to her as Jesse removes her hand from Tina. "The New Directions are the Unique Factor. And that's what I love about us." Jesse said to her making Tina happy that Jesse and her brothers were her leaders. "Jesse, can you do a duet with me?" Tina asks her making Jesse smile. "Why, not." Jesse said to her with a smile. 

Flashdance...What a Feeling by Irene Cara.

Jesse was walking down the hallways to the choir room to see everyone getting ready to leave.

Jesse
All alone I have cried
Silent tears full of pride
In a world made of steel
Made of stone

Jesse sings as Tina walks over to her.

Tina
Well I hear the music
Close my eyes
Feel the rhythm

Jesse
Wrap around
Take a hold
Of my heart

Jesse sings as Blaine and Mike walk over to them and they take the girls' hands pulling them into the room.

Jesse and Tina
What a feeling
Bein's believin'
I can have it all
Now I'm dancing for my life

The two starts dancing around the room as everyone was laughing and talking to one other.

Jesse and Tina
Take your passion
And make it happen
Pictures come alive
You can dance right
Through your life

The two runs out of the room and into the hallways.

Jesse and Tina
What a feeling

Tina (New Directions)
What a feeling
(I am music now)

Jesse (New Directions)
Bein's believin'
(I am rhythm now)

The two girls run out of the school and they run to the bus where everyone was waiting to leave.

Jesse and Tina
Pictures come alive
You can dance right
Through your life

Jesse takes Blaine's hand through the window. Jesse and Tina enter the bus to everyone who was dancing in the seats.

Tina (New Directions)
What a feeling
(You can really have it all)

Jesse (New Directions)
What a feeling
(Pictures come alive when I call)

Tina (New Directions)
I can have it all
(I can really have it all)

Jesse (New Directions)
Have it all
(Pictures come alive when I call)

New Directions
Call, call, call, call 

Tina and Jesse sit down with their lovers as Will, Emma walks onto the bus.

New Directions
What a feeling!

The song ends, Jesse and Tina share a high five as Will stands in the front. "Let's go to Nationals!" Will yelled at them making the teens cheer while Mike, Puck, Sebastian, Finn, and Jamey hit the roof of the bus.