Master Class

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Cooper is giving his master's class. "Whoo! Welcome, guys, to the Cooper Anderson Acting Master class. Thank you." Cooper said to them making everyone clap. "Buckle your seat belts, kids, buckle your seat belts 'cause I'm about to pour you a tall glass of "This is how it is." First thing you're gonna want to know: Don't go to college. It is a waste of time. Number two: Don't go to New York. Theater is lame and Broadway is dead." Cooper said making Kurt look at Jamey. "Real actors do TV and film, which means Hollywood is where it's at. Now let's talk headshots. Always, without fail, turn into a pose." Cooper said making a pose. "Again." Cooper said making another pose. "And again." Cooper said making another pose. "And one more time." Cooper said to them making everyone cheer. "Yes, that is a dynamic headshot, and bam, you just got your first callback. So now you've got your "sides." Your foot's in the door. What do you do next? Gotta figure out, is it comedic or is it dramatic? Often, it's hard to tell, right? So do what I do: ask the director. "Is this scene comedic or dramatic? " He will know you're an actor who's not afraid to ask the tough questions, right?" Cooper said to them. "Why are you writing this down?" Sebastian asks Sam. "Okay, what's the key to a dramatic scene?" Cooper asks them. "Finding the emotion." Sam said to him. "Connecting with your scene partner." Jesse said to him. "Oh, no, no, and no. The key to a dramatic scene is pointing. When people are really emotional, they point their fingers a lot." Cooper said to them. "That's not true at all. That's that's terrible advice." Blaine said to everyone making Jesse look at him. "Excuse me, guys, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Blaine." Cooper said walking over to Blaine. "Are you an internationally beloved spokesman for the Internet's fastest-growing credit score Web site?" Cooper asks him and Blaine doesn't answer. "I didn't think so. So let's focus in, okay? I'm here for you." Cooper said to him and he looks at everyone. "I don't normally do this, but because you're in brother's class and you guys are so nice, I'm gonna give you some Level II stuff." Cooper said to them while taking a seat. "The secret to great acting, great acting: ignoring whatever the other actor is doing. Eye contact with a scene partner is incredibly distracting. I try to tune them out entirely. Sometimes I wear earplugs. That way, I don't get distracted by what they're doing, and I can focus on the awesome acting choices I've planned ahead of time. Like eating a roast beef sandwich, right?" Cooper said to them making Jamey look at him not believing him. "Other choices I can plan ahead of time: screaming all my lines!" Cooper yelled making everyone jump. "Because I'm really intense. And the things I'm feeling are really intense! Because I'm an intense actor! Nicholas Cage, right?!" Cooper yelled making them clap. "All right, guys, I don't want you to go cray-cray, but I brought in "sides--" industry term-- from a little show that I auditioned for last week called NCIS." Cooper said to them. "What does that stand for?" Brittany asks him while everyone was cheering. "Oh, my nana loves that show!" Puck yelled.

Everyone makes a circle around Cooper, Finn, Blaine, and Tina who was laying on the floor playing dead. "Now in this scene, Agent Sciuto has just discovered a dead body. Who knows what will unfold? Don't look at each other. Action." Cooper said to them. "Here's what we know." Finn said while pointing at Blaine almost hitting his eye. "Sergeant Pembroke took a bullet at point-blank range. What we don't know is why he's wearing a dress." Finn said reading the words. "There's a rumor that Sergeant Pembroke was a transvestite." Blaine reading making Cooper walk over to him. "No, Blaine, say the line again, but this time, point your finger. Things are serious; a man in a dress is dead." Cooper said to him making everyone look at the brothers. "I don't really feel like pointing, Coop. Just feels a little stupid." Blaine said to him. "Well, when a choice feels wrong, it's actually a good sign. It means you're right on the edge, man." Cooper said to him. "See, I don't know about that. I feel like when a choice is wrong." Blaine said to him and the brothers start talking at the same time. "How long will this take?" Sebastian asks Jamey who looks at him. "1 hour." Jamey said to him. "Coop, you're my brother!" Blaine yelled at him getting fed up. "Can't you just support me?" Blaine asks him. "I'm sorry, are you talking to me right now?" Cooper asks him making Blaine think he was mad. "Because I can't tell if you're talking to me if you don't point your finger." Cooper said to him making everyone agree besides Jesse, Jamey, and Sebastian. "Right? That is lesson number one, guys, right? Scene. Scene. Scene." Cooper said to them while Jesse walks over to Blaine. "Good work, buddy. We'll get 'em next time." Cooper said to Blaine while Jesse pulls Blaine to the floor. "Let's go! Whoo! Let's move on to a little acting exercise that I like to call The Emotion Tornado." Cooper said to them while Blaine puts his head on Jesse's lap. "Oh god." Blaine said to himself.