Ditch Day

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At Six Flags

The New Directions arrives at Six Flags ready to have fun.

Jesse and Blaine
Oh, we up, up
Up for the grow show

The two start singing while everyone exits the bus.

Jesse and Blaine
Yeah, we down
Down here on the ground

The group enters the Six Flags running to have fun.

Jesse and Blaine
Yeah, we up, up, up
Up above love
Yeah, we up, up
Up through the clouds
Yeah, we up, yeah, we up

"Let's go to the biggest ride." Puck said and they walk to the biggest one while Artie and Rory will watch them.

Artie
You're gon' find your way
Find a way to be

Rory
You're gonna get yourself
A land with your old man

The group goes on the ride and they enjoy it.

Artie
You'll get it free
You'll get it free, yeah

Jesse
'Cause it's the way now
Way to see
'Cause it's inside and out

The group goes to the animals next. They sit in the car and the diver takes them to the animal's home.

Jamey and Sebastian
With no doubt
It's in everything
It's in everything
(Artie: Oh)
We up, up, up for the grow show
Yeah, we down
Down here on the ground
Yeah, we up, up, up
Up above love
Yeah, we up, up
Up through the clouds
Yeah, we up, yeah, we up

The group exits the car and they see the animals. "Let's go, guys." Finn said to everyone and they all run to the animals.

Sam
You're gon' find your way
Find your way to be
Hey, you're gonna get yourself
A line with your own spine
And you'll get it free
You'll get it free

Everyone walks into the field to choose a horse to ride.

Quinn
It's the way now
Way to see
Yeah, in the moment it comes
And it goes

Jamey and Sebastian help Jesse up one of the horses, Jesse pats the horse with a smile.

Jamey and Kurt
Gets in everything
It's in everything
We up, up, up for the grow show
Yeah, we down
Down here on the ground

The two sing while everyone rides their horses to the open field.

Jamey and Kurt
Yeah, we up, up, up
Up above love
Yeah, we up, up
Up through the clouds
Yeah, we up, yeah, we up

Sam rides past Sebastian who was following his siblings. "Come on." Jamey said to his brother who rides after Sam. Jamey rides to Kurt who was waiting for him while Blaine rides his horse to Jesse. "Hey." Blaine said to her with a smile making Jesse smile happy to see Blaine smiling. "Bye." Jesse said to him riding away from him. "Okay, I can play that game." Blaine said to himself following Jesse.

Quinn
Woo!

New Directions
Yeah, we up, up
Up for the grow show
Yeah, we down, down
Down here on the ground
Yeah, we up, up, up
Up above love
Yeah, we up, up
Up through the clouds

At the end of the riding, the group was eating at a table. "Anyone has more sweets?" Puck asks everyone. "Here." Quinn said to him throw him some. "Thanks." Puck said to her while Sam and Sebastian take a picture of themselves. "I don't want this to end." Mike said to them with a smile. "Same here." Sam said to him and he gives Sebastian a kiss on the cheek. "Will be calling each other when the year ends?" Quinn asks them making everyone look at her. "The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." Sebastian said making everyone smile at him. "A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself. Friendship is like money, easier made than kept. Friendship is not about people who act true to your face." Sebastian said to them making everyone cheer for him. "FRIENDSHIP GROUP!!" Puck and Finn yelled together making everyone laugh.