The Rain in Spain

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Choir Room

The boys were helping Puck study before he writes his test later that day. "What's the biggest city in Ireland?" Rory asks Puck while pointing at it on a map. "Blarneycock." Puck said with his eyes closes. "Dude, he's pointing right at it. Come on." Sam said to him while he was playing with Sebastian's hair. "My brain is fried." Puck said to them. "Puck, you are having your test at the end of the day." Jamey said to him. "Great, we have a lot of time to cram before your test." Artie said to them making Puck groan. Finn looks at the book and he finds a fact."So, let's hop on back to sunny Spain." Finn said to the boys making them all look at him. "Hey, look, here's a fun fact: Spain is considered a mostly mountainous country, interspersed with picturesque plateaus and arid valleys." Finn said to them. "That's fascinating." Sebastian said to Puck. "No, it's not. Who the hell cares? Not even Einstein uses this crap." Puck said to them. "So wipe it from your memory after your test." Blaine said to him. "Now, for the bonus round." Finn said to them. "Which region of Spain receives the most rainfall?" Finn asks him. "I don't know." Puck said to him. "Just think about it, dude." Finn said to him while Sam hits his head on Sebastian's shoulder. "The rain in Spain falls mainly..." Finn said to him. "Whatever. In the flatlands." Puck said making everyone look at him when he said that. "The plains." Puck said to them. "What was that?" Kurt asks him. "The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain." Puck said to them. "Again." Finn said to him.

Puck
The rain in Spain
Stays mainly in the plain!

Puck sings while Joe plays the guitar.

Finn
I think he's got it!

Sebastian picks up a guitar and Finn goes to the drums.

Puck
The rain in Spain
Stays mainly in the plain!

Blaine
By George, he's got it!

Blaine sings going over to Finn who was smiling at him. Jamey walks over to Puck.

Jamey
Now, once again
Where does it rain?

Puck
On the plain!
On the plain!

Sebastian
And where's that soggy plain?

Puck
In Spain! In Spain!

Puck sings while picking up a guitar.

New Directions Boys 
The rain in Spain
Stays mainly in the plain!
(Finn: Bravo!)
The rain in Spain
Stays mainly in the plain!
The rain in Spain!

Mike
In Hartford
Hereford, and Hampshire...?

Mike sings and points at Puck.

Puck
Hurricanes hardly happen.
How kind of you to let me come!

Finn
Now once again
Where does it rain?

Puck
On the plain!
On the plain!

Jamey
And where's that blasted plain?

Puck
In Spain! In Spain!

New Directions Boys 
The rain in Spain
Stays mainly in the plain!
(Puck: Hahahaha!)
The rain in Spain
Stays mainly in the plain!

Everyone laughs at what they did. "Moving on. What rhymes with preindustrial European deforestation?" Artie asks them making Puck sigh. "Anybody?" Artie asks making everyone think.