Fighter

Later At McKinley In The Hallways

Jesse and Blaine were walking to their class together. "I am getting tired of him walking around bragging." Blaine said to Jesse who nods. "I know but be happy he is here trying to get along with you again." Jesse said to him making Blaine stop walking. "Why can't he be like your brothers." Blaine said to her making Jesse smile at him. "Well, my brothers are different." Jesse said to him making Blaine put his arms around her. "You right." Blaine said to her and he gives Jesse a kiss on her nose. "Ask me why I am so happy, Squirt." Cooper said walking over to them. "Don't call me that." Blaine said to him. "My life just completely changed. I just got an audition for a Michael Bay movie." Cooper said to him starting to brag. "Oh, that's great." Blaine said to him. "Hello? Did you hear me? Michael freakin' Bay. The movie's untitled, which you know is code for Transformers 4." Cooper said to his brother who was not answering him. "You don't seem very happy for me." Cooper said to him. "Oh, I'm thrilled." Blaine said to him while letting go of Jesse. "Well, you got a weird way of showing it." Cooper said to him while Blaine takes Jesse's hand pulling her away from his brother. "It wouldn't kill you to smile." Cooper said following them. " Come on, man." Cooper said taking ahold of Blaine's hand stopping them from walking. "We'll have our own ditch day. You can help me run lines." Cooper said to him making Jesse a little sad. "Jess." Jesse hears her name making her turn to see Sam. "We have maths together." Sam said to her making Jesse look at Blaine. "Blaine, I have to go." Jesse said to him letting go of his hand. "Jess..." Blaine said to her while Jesse walks over to Sam and the two walk away. Blaine looked at his brother again mad. "It's all about you, isn't it? Well, you know what, big brother, I'm sick of it. And I'm not going to take it anymore." Blaine said to him making Cooper look at him.

Blaine
Huh, after all that
You put me through
You'd think I'd despise you
But in the end
I wanna thank you
'Cause you made me
That much stronger

Blaine starts singing to him.

Blaine
Well, I thought I knew you
Thinkin' that you were true
Guess I, I couldn't trust
Called your bluff
Time is up 'cause I've had enough

Blaine sings and he walks away from his brother into the hallways.

Blaine
You were there by my side
Always down for the ride
But your joyride
Just came down in flames
'Cause your greed
Sold me out in shame

Blaine walks into the choir room to see everyone listening to Cooper giving them a lesson.

Blaine
After all of the
Stealing and cheating
You probably think that
I hold resentment for you

Blaine sings while walking into the room looking at his brother.

Blaine
But uh uh, oh no
You're wrong

Blaine sings looking at Jesse who was talking to Kurt.

Blaine
'Cause if it wasn't for all
That you tried to do
I wouldn't know just how capable
I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you

Blaine walks out of the room to the boys' gym and he starts punching the punching bag.

Blaine
'Cause it makes me
That much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter

Blaine walks into his classroom to see Jesse sitting next to her brother working. Blaine leads on the door frame watching her.

Blaine
How could this man
I thought I knew
Turn out to be unjust so cruel
Could only see the good in you
Pretended not to see the truth

Blaine walks out of the class to the auditorium.

Blaine
You tried to hide your lies
Disguise yourself
Through living in denial
But in the end you'll see
You won't stop me

Blaine jumps onto the stage as TVs' turns on showing his brother's locally famous commercial.

Blaine
I am a fighter and I
(I am a fighter)
I ain't gonna stop
(I ain't gonna stop)
There is no turning back
I've had enough!

(Makes me that much stronger)
Oh, oh, oh
(Makes me work a little bit harder) Hey, yeah
(It makes me that much)
Wiser
So thanks for making me
A fighter

Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter

The song ends and the Tvs' turn off from behind him.

In The Hallways

Blaine walks over to Jesse who was by her locker. "Hey." Blaine said making Jesse look at him. "I am coming with you to Six Flags." Blaine said to her. "What about your brother?" Jesse asks him. "I don't want to be around him." Blaine said to her while Jesse closing her locker. "Okay, if you are sure about this." Jesse said to him. "I am." Blaine said to her and Jesse gives him a hug. Blaine hugs her back with his eyes closes.