Some Time

At McKinley In The Cafeteria

Quinn and Finn were planning their wedding while everyone was talking, eating, or whatever you do when you are in the cafeteria. "So, you find a place to live?" Sebastian asks Jamey. "Yeah, it's big for all of us." Jamey said to them. "Can I stay with you?" Sam asks him making Jamey, Kurt, Jesse, and Sebastian look at him. "Sam, it's for all of us who are going to New York." Jamey said to him. "Cool, so I can stay there." Sam said to him making Sebastian take Sam into his arms. Jesse looks over at Blaine to see he was not eating. "Blainey..." Jesse said making Blaine look at her as Jesse shows him a cookie. "You have to eat." Jesse said to him making Blaine smile at her and he eats the cookie from Jesse's hand making her laugh. Blaine takes Jesse's legs and he puts them onto his lap and he pulls her closer to him. Rachel walks over to them. "Jamey..." Rachel said making Jamey and Kurt look at her. "I hear you have a house in New York waiting for you." Rachel said to him. "What do you want Rachel?" Jamey asks her. "Look..." Rachel said while pushing Kurt away from Jamey. "Hey!" Kurt yelled at her. "I need a place to stay and it will take a long time before the others can even live with you." Rachel said to him. "You can just live in the dorms." Jamey said to her. "But..." Rachel said to him but Kurt pushes her off and he takes his place back. "Rachel, the house is only for a few of us and you are not a part of this." Kurt said to her. "You guys are mean." Rachel said to him as Cooper walks over to Blaine. "Hey, brother." Cooper said while sitting down next to Blaine. "I want to take you out to eat after school and Jesse can join us." Cooper said to him while Jesse gives Cooper a cookie. "Oh, Jesse's cooking." Cooper said while taking the cookie from her and he starts eating it while Jesse puts her head on Blaine's chest. Jesse looks over Sebastian to see him talking to someone.

After School At Breadstix

Cooper, Blaine, and Jesse were waiting for their food. The worker walks over to their table with the food. "Could I get a wee bit of cheese with that?" Cooper asks her in an accent. "What part of Scotland are you from?" She asks him. "Ireland. We're the micks, they're the macs." Cooper said to her. "I'll get you guys some free Cokes." She said to him with a smile. "Oh, cheers. Bless you." Cooper said to her and she walks away while Jesse and Blaine were laughing. "Why do you do that?" Blaine asks him. "Service industry is a great place to try out new accents. Keeps your instrument from getting rusty. Use everything." Cooper said to him. "Will do." Blaine said to him while Jesse starts to eat. "So, nice job on the song today. Really nice." Cooper said to Blaine. "Oh, thank you." Blaine said to him. "You were a little pitchy on "Rio," and your moves lacked a theme, though." Cooper said to him. "My theme was dancing, I guess." Blaine said to him while Jesse watches the brothers. "But you have to give in to it. Stanislavsky says, "The fingers are the eyes of the body," but he never mentioned that the toes are the ears." Cooper said to him making Blaine annoyed with him. "You're unbelievable." Blaine said to him. "What do you mean?" Cooper asks him. "What are you doing?" Blaine asks him. "What?" Cooper asks him. "All you ever do is tell me what I'm doing wrong. You waste no opportunity to remind me how much I suck at, like, everything." Blaine said to him making Jesse look away from the brothers. "If that happened, I'm so sorry. But I don't, I don't remember it." Cooper said to him. "Of course you don't." Blaine said to him looking away from Cooper. "Hey, hey, little brother." Cooper said making Blaine look at him. "I know there is an age difference between us, But I'd really want to be closer to you. I want to get to know you a little better, all right? That's why I'm here." Cooper said to him making Jesse smile a little. "Yeah. No, I would love that. I'd like that." Blaine said to him. "Great! So you're gonna come to my Master class tomorrow, right?" Cooper asks him. "Yeah, sure." Blaine said to him as the worker walks back with the drinks. "Cheers." Cooper said to her in an accent. "The accent." Jesse said to herself. "Top o' the morning." Cooper said to her while Jesse kisses Blaine's cheek making him smile.