Plans

At McKinley In The Hallways

Jesse walks over to Blaine who walks out without her. "Blaine, wait." Jesse said to him making Blaine stop realizing he forget about Jesse. "Are you okay?" Jesse asks him before Blaine can answer her, Jesse was pick up by someone. "There my girl!" Jesse looks at the person to see Cooper. "Cooper!" Jesse yelled while he puts Jesse down. "Give me a hug." Cooper said with his arms open and Jesse gives him a hug while Blaine smiles a little still mad at Cooper. "Blaine!" Cooper yelled while letting go of Jesse. "Hey, Coop!" Blaine yelled acting happy as the two brothers share a hug. "You two are looking at the guy from the freecreditratingtoday.com commercials!" Cooper yelled with a smile. "Good job, Cooper." Jesse said to him as Sue walks over to them. "Excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt..." Sue said taking Cooper away from the two. "You okay?" Jesse asks Blaine while taking his arm. "Yeah, I need to be happy he is back, right?" Blaine asks her. "I guess so." Jesse said to him as Cooper walks over to them. "My commercial's on hiatus, so I told my agent I was headed back to the heartland to press the flesh, do some character research. Next season's commercials have a lot more intense, gritty character stuff, so I really want to explore my salt-of-the-earth roots." Cooper said to them as Sue walks back to them. "Excuse me. Gaston, if I could pull you away from these ladies for just a moment." Sue said taking Cooper away from the two again. "Come on, Blaine we need to go to the choir room. We going to be planing for Senior Ditch Day." Jesse said to him. "But we are not Seniors." Blaine said to her. "Live a little, Blainey." Jesse said pulling Blaine to the choir room.

In The Choir Room

"We all know why we're here. I've waited five years for this. I want ideas for Senior Ditch Day. Go." Puck said to them. "Ooh! A Gershwin/Sondheim scavenger hunt!" Kurt said to them. "That sounds like torture." Santana said to him. "We want actual ideas, Kurt." Sebastian said to him with a little smile. "Footloose movie marathon? Footloose 2011." Mike said to them. "What about a non-alcoholic pub crawl?" Mercedes asks them. "It's Senior Ditch Day, not Senior Citizen's Ditch Day." Puck said to her. "It's springtime. I would like to see something give birth." Brittany said to them. "I think we should go to Six Flags." Jamey said to them making everyone look at him. "Artie can still do a few of the things, so he will not feel left out." Jamey said to them. "The Leader has chosen wisely. Six Flags it is. Meeting adjourned." Finn said to them and everyone leaves the room.