Keep Going

In The Midst of Chaotic Bickering

The club arrives but Mercedes get sick so she was out for working on the choreography. Puck was studying for his test while everyone was working. "Okay, guys." Sebastian said to the boys but Puck. "While the girls are working on their dance we need to learn the other dance." Sebastian said to them making Sam rise his hand. "Sam, don't have to do that." Jamey said to him. "Why are we working our butts off while Puck is just sitting there?" Sam asks mad making Puck look at him. "He is busy studying, Sam." Sebastian said to him as Puck walks over to Sam. "You have a problem with that?" Puck asks Sam making him look at Puck. "Yes, I do. You can study later." Sam said to him. "Sam that's enough." Jamey said to him. "Listen, big mouth I know the moves. So get off my back." Puck said to him making the girls look over at them. "No." Sam said to him pushing Puck. "You think we will win by studying." Sam said to him pushing Puck again. "Listen I don't take orders from you, I take orders from the siblings, not the one who kisses a girl over his boyfriend." Puck said to him playing badly with Sam. Sam pushes Puck making Sebastian put his arm around Sam's lower body holding him back while Finn and Blaine hold Puck back who was trying to fight back Finn and Blaine. The door opens it was Will, Emma and Beiste walk into the room. "Hey, calm down! Hey, hey, calm down! Calm down!" Will said trying to stop them from fighting each other. "Fight, fight, fight!" Sugar yelled at them while everyone watches them. "He's studying for geography while we're trying to rehearse! It's bogus!" Sam yelled to Will while Sebastian holds him back. "Cause I already know the dance! You dance like you got your feet caught in bear traps. You're trying to gnaw them off." Puck said and Sam breaks free from Sebastian and he hits Puck but was pulled back by Sebastian again. "Mr. Shue, are you aware that while we're arguing about jazz squares, Unique is being handed the key to the city by Rahm Emanuel?" Kurt said to Will. "And plus my pillow and my blanket fell into the pool. Disaster." Brittany said to Will. "Look, I think everybody is just a little tired. We've been rehearsing for three straight hours." Artie said while he wheels to them. "Yeah, and we'll rehearse all night if we have to. We can rest after we've won!" Finn said to them. "Just because we've lost Mercedes doesn't mean we can be anything less than perfect." Jesse said to them making everyone fight again. Sam starts pushing Sebastian away from him. "Sam, stop it!" Sebastian yelled at him as Jamey pushes Sam away from Puck. "Hey!" Santana yelled making everyone look at her. "I don't want to hear any of this, "We can't do it without her," because guess what? We don't have a choice. So be warned: if you are not giving this everything you've got, I will go all Lima Heights on your sorry asses." Santana said to them and she sits down. "Listen to yourselves." Will said to them. "I know. I'm sorry. I always go to the yelling place. I have rage." Santana said to them. "No, it's a good thing. A great thing. There is so much passion in this room Even all your arguing, it's about the work. You guys really want this. Okay, so let's take a half-hour break, and then we'll run it from the top." Will said offering them a break. "Mr. Shue, is it okay if we keep going? We got the first slot, which is, like, the death slot. We have to be amazing." Tina said to Will. "Okay, then let's keep going." Will said and he looks at Jamey and Sebastian. "Sebastian and Jamey help the guys out with the choreography." Will said to the two. "Artie, help Puck with his geography." Will said to Artie who wheels over to Puck. "Ladies, Edge of Glory. Come on. Brittany, run us through it." Will said to her. "From the chorus?" Brittany asks him. "Yeah, from the chorus. Let's do it." Will said to them. "Watch out. We're gonna do it. Okay. Ready? Five, six, seven, eight. One, two, three, four, five..." Brittany said and the girls following her. "Sebastian." Sam said making Sebastian look at him. "I am sorry for pushing you." Sam said to him. Sebastian kisses Sam's cheek. "Don't worry about it." Sebastian said to him making Sam give him a quick kiss on the lip. Sebastian smiles at him as the boys line up. "Move your butts, boys." Jamey said to them as the boys do the dance number.