Next Step

After Prom At Blaine's House

Jesse was in one of Blaine's shirts and boxers while Blaine was in the bathroom. Jesse was looking at pictures of the night everyone has fun like they were going to die the very next day. Blaine walks into his room and walks over to the bedside. Jesse looks at him while putting her phone down. "Jess..." Blaine said while sitting down on the bed next to her. "I don't know how to say this." Blaine said to her. "You want to have sex." Jesse said to him making Blaine shock to see she knows what he was thinking. "My brothers tell me." Jesse said to him making Blaine rub his eyes as Jesse sits on his lap. "Blaine, look at me." Jesse said making Blaine remove his hands to look at her. Jesse leans in for a passionate kiss. "Are you sure?" Blaine asks through the kiss while putting his arms around her. "Yeah." Jesse said to him.

Smut In Coming!!!

Jesse and Blaine take off their clothes while they kiss. Blaine picks up Jesse and he puts her on the bed and he was top on of her. Jesse uses her leg to rub Blaine's crotch making Blaine moan. "Why do you know that?" Blaine asks her while kiss Jesse's neck making her moan. "I just know." Jesse said and she pushed Blaine on the bed making Jesse was on top. Jesse kisses Blaine's body while she moving back and forth on Blaine's boner that was getting harder. Blaine holds on to the bedsheet with his hands as Jesse kisses him. Blaine picks Jesse up and puts her on the bed and he kisses Jesse with love. Blaine inserted a finger into Jesse's vagina and moved it in a circle making Jesse hold on to Blaine's hair liking it. Blaine pulls out his finger and he takes out the condom, like he told the brothers he will do. Blaine puts it on and he starts rubbing his dick on Jesse's vagina. Jesse moan when he inserted his dick into Jesse. Blaine started thrusting slowly making Jesse hold on to him. Blaine starts going in and out making Jesse dug her nails in Blaine's back while she moaning. Blaine cum inside the condom and he pulls out. Blaine fell on the bed beside Jesse while they both breathing heavily and they were trying to get their senses. "Okay..." Jesse said while laughing making Blaine laugh with her. Blaine gives Jesse a sweet kiss as Jesse moves closer to him.