32

"You're burning up"

Chaeyoung says as she wipes the corner of Lisa's lips.

"I'll take some meds from the dispensary downstairs and ...."

"No!" Lisa stares at her with great horror. "I don't need meds"

"Baby, you're being ridiculous" Chaeyoung scolds as she stands back and grabs the bowl from the nightstand. "You're gonna take some meds after I'm back from the kitchen, okay?"

"Nooo" Lisa whines and Chaeyoung rolls her eyes as she walks out of the room.

"How's Lisa?" Jisoo asks. "Is she okay?"

"Burning up but I think she'll be fine after taking some meds and a good rest"

"She's a doctor" Jennie snorts. "I think she knows whatever shit she's talking about"

"Yeah and please don't go and see her yet" Chaeyoung warns as she gets some meds from the cabinet. "She's sick and I don't want anyone of you go there and stressing her out"

"Baby sister, let me remind you that the asshole cheated on you"

"Jennie, she's not like that"

"Oh, yeah. Then what she is?"

"I said I'll tell you. But I need to feed her this meds first. She's sick, Jennie"

"Yeah, whatever" the petite girl rolls her eyes.

"I'll be back, okay?"

"You should" Jisoo laughs. "Or I'm not sure I can stop Jennie from murdering your girlfriend"

"Lisa isn't my girlfriend" the blonde frowns. "She's my fiance"

"Whatever you say, honey" Seulgi laughs as Chaeyoung throws her a look before hurrying to her room.

"Baby?" she calls but a smile creeps on her face as she sees a sleeping Lisa.

She's hugging one of Chaeyoung's plushies that smell like the blonde.

"Baby" she sighs. "You're such a kid" she adds before leaning forward to paste a kiss on Lisa's burning forehead. "I love you so much, baby"

She says at last before putting the meds on the nightstand and walks out of the room to meet Jennie and the rest.

•••

"So, you trust her?"

Jennie asks after the storytelling stops.

"I mean, she's Lisa - Chaeyoung!"

"What do you mean?" the blonde asks. "She loves me a lot. We all know that"

"Yes" Jennie nods. "Look, I'm not trying to interfere your relationship or whatever but I'm just trying to say that I love you and I hate to see if she hurts you again"

"I know and I understand what you're trying to do. And trust me, Jen. She won't hurt me"

"Alright" Jennie nods as she pulls her sister into her hug. Jisoo, Seulgi and Mina just look at them, not wanting to ruin the sisters' moment.

"Anyway, I never knew Manoban got it in her, you know ; dropping to one knee and popped the question"

"Well she did" Chaeyoung blushes. "And it's the best moment ever!"

"So, are you guys getting married?" Mina asks, looking interested. "Because I wanna be bridesmaid!"

"Certainly" Chaeyoung giggles. "But maybe not now. Maybe in a few years? Lisa and I know we need to graduate first and I'm gonna take longer than her because Meds school is an ass"