Back?

Katsuki pov

A week went by and we didn't get any notice about Deku. I'm with Shoto at my home and we watch the news. We see Aizawa apologising for what happened at the training camp. I don't get why though. He didn't do anything wrong. Some minuites later the show is stopped and we see All might fighting a really strong villain.

In the end All might won, but he lost his powers and looks verry skinny now. Suddenly Shoto's phone rings.

"It's Aizawa."

"Turn it on speaker." I say and he picks up, turning it on speaker.

"I'm sure you saw All mights fight. It was the aftermath of the rescue Izuku mission. He was unconscious so he's at the hospital now. I thought you wanted to know."

"Which hospital can we see him?" I ask.

"He's in a hospital in Kamino. You can see him tomorrow. We will transfere him to one of the hospitals near UA. Recovery girl wants to check on him. You can see him tomorrow. I'll call you."

"Ok thank you Aizawa." Shoto says and hangs up. "They finally found him. And he's alive." I look at his face and he's crying. I embrace him and notice I cry too.

"Well finally see him again. Let's go to bed. The faster we sleep the faster the next day comes."

Shoto nods and we go to bed. Recently we often sleep over. Mostly at my place. Shoto is afraid of his fathers reaction so he doesn't even know about us, but if he's gone on buissness trips we sleep at his sometimes.

We lay down to sleep after getting ready. Shoto seems to fall asleep pretty fast but I can't sleep. I try it but my thoughts just wander over to Deku and what he might have been through. At some point I eventually fell asleep.

The next morning I wake up to the ringing of a phone. I look around and see it's Shoto's phone and he already took it. He picks up and turns it on speaker.

"Morning. Is Bakugou with you?" Aizawa asks through the phone.

"Yes I'm here too." I say.

"Good. You two should come over to xx hospital. We transfered Izuku here but well we should talk about this in person."

"What is it? What is wrong with him?!" I feel like I'm going crazy. Don't tell me his condition is worse to what they first told us.

"It's nothing life thretening. Just come over." He says and hangs up.

"Let's get ready and head over there." Shoto says and I just nod. I can see the fear in Shoto's eyes. We both hurry to get dressed and run out of my house and to the hospital. We're holding hands to suport each other. I'm afraid. What will he tell us?

We make it to the hospital in record time. We walk over to the reception and want to ask where Deku is, but then Aizawa walks up to us and we follow him infront of a room.

"Ok so Izuku is in here, but I need to tell you something before."

"What is it? We wanna see him."

"I know but how should I put it? I just say it. He doesn't remember anything. He doesn't know who I am, who present mic, Hitoshi or Alll might is. He doesn't even remember his own name. So don't do anything you would normally do. Besides he looks worse than he is so don't freak out. Let's go inside." Aizawa says and he opens the door. We follow him. I can't believe Deku forgot everything.

"Hey Izuku. I brought some freinds. They were really worried about you so I told them to come first." Aizawa says and there he is. Deku....he sits in the hospital bed. His arms are both in casts and he has bruises and scratches everywhere. He looks so fragile as if he would break if you touch him.

"Oh sorry for make you worry. I'm fine well besides I don't know who you are. I'm sorry. I lost my memory." Deku says.

"Don't apologise for something you have no say in. Even without your memory you're still the same. Always apologising for everything. I'm glad you're ok Izu." Shoto says.

"Oh really? Hehe I can't really remember so I'm glad to hear I'm not different. Umm sorry but who are you?"

"Ah right sorry. I'm Shoto Todoroki and this is Katsuki Bakugou. We're your boy....... we're your friends."

"Bullshit!! Even though he can't remember there's no need to lie. We're your boyfriends and not just some friends." I say a bit too angry. I'm not really angry at him, just this situation and I could have protected him. I'm supposed to protect him not he me!!!

"O-Oh sorry. I really don't remember anything."

"Katsu calm down. I know how you feel but this isn't the solution. We have to know why he forgot everything and then try something. Getting angry and yelling isn't helping." Shoto says.

"I KNOW!!! I fucking know that this isn't helping, but it's so frustrating. It was supposed to be me not him!! I should have protected him and not he me!! If I wasn't so weak than this whole situation wouldn't happen right now. We could be at home and have fun or just cuddle but instead he doesn't even know his own name without someone telling him. It's too much. Why does it always have to be him who get's hurt? I can't take this." I say and run out of the room and out of the hospital. I don't want to see or talk to anyone now. So I run to the only place I know no one will find me. No one but Deku if he didn't lost his memory.

Shoto pov

Katsu runs out of the hospital. I first want to follow him but I think he just needs some time, so I stay with Izu.

"Sorry this probably is my fault." Izu says sad.

"No it's not. The thing is he's an alpha, a dominant one on top of it. He has this strong urge to protect you, but he failed........ we failed. I'm an alpha too so it frustrates me too. I was of no help to protect the people I love. Sorry Izu but it really has nothing to do with you directly. It's just our instinct that tells us we failed and we'll be terrible mates if we ever decide to pair."

"I was told a bit about these second genders, but no one told me what I am."

"You're an Omega and that makes our feeling of failure even worse. You're our Omega and that means we have to protect you, but in the end you protected us and now this happened. It wasn't even the first time we failed."

"What do you mean not the first time?"

"Ok I stop this here. I know you want to know Izuku but we only got you back yesterday and I don't want to stress you by giving you too much information. We tell you everything step by step." Aizawa says.

"He's right we don't want to overwhelm you. Aizawa-Sensei do you know what caused his memory loss?" I ask him.

"It's not a quirk otherwise I could have just erased it. The doctors said he has no brain demage too. We assume that the villains had some kind of drug or something that caused his memory loss."

"Wasn't one of the villains able to use alpha voice? Is it possible to erase memories with alpha voice?"

"Hmm good question. I never heard of anything like that but it's not impossible. I heard that in a case of rape an alpha was able to erase the victims memory of him, but erase everything. I don't know, I'll talk to some experts about it." I nod and look back to Izu. He looks utterly confused. Right he doesn't remember anything so even quirks and second genders are a mistery to him.

"Don't worry Izu. We'll explain everything to you. One after another."

"Thanks. By the way why are you calling me Izu? Isn't my name Izuku?"

"Of course it is. Izu is just a nickname. I call you this because we're in a relationship. You can call me Shoto or Sho if you want."

"I like Sho. Is it really ok if I call you that?"

"Of course." I pat his head and he smiles. I love his smile. Maybe all of this has one good side. He forgot all the bad things he's been through. We can always make new memories.