Let the games begin

😂Keira's POV👑
Jada woke up and she said she was hungry so we stopped at a restaurant. "Uhh I'll have the chicken and shrimp salad with thousand island dressing on the side please." Jada said acting so proper...as if...."ill have the same please. thank you." I said and the waiter left. time for my plan to come in action. "so what kind of dress did you plan on getting." I said to her. "ion know how bout a WEDDING DRESS!" She said doing the duhh face. I reached in my purse and got the remote. It said this on it...warning this is not a toy this may cause severe orgasims and moaning do not use in public...do not use in public my ass imma have some fun with this. this toy right here it makes me wanna whooo (see what I did there) I turned it on LOW then her eyes got really big. "uh I gotta use the bathroom." she said grabbing her purse. "Kk." I said smiling and I turned it off. she sighed with relief. "did u pee on your self?" I asked. "NO...no I just never mind." she said I just laughed. "You ok?" I asked stuffing my face with salad. "I'm fine..."she said. I turned it on MEDIUM and she flinched and clinched he fingers to the chair. "SHHHHHHH ok now I gotta go fr.."she said walking off to the restroom. I turned it off and laughed evilly the lady behind me tapped me. "is that your girlfriend ,is she pregnant" the lady said. "oh no ma'am you see this remote here is connected to a little thing I put in her that...."i got cut off. "oh say no more I know exactly what it does...you little rascal...clever but mean." she smiled and tapped my back. you know like old people do to young kids. then a few minutes later Jada came back. "you alright now?" I said trying not to smile. "yea I had to do somthing. "What you got in ya purse you keep looking at bae" Jada said peaking over the table. "nothing bae chill..."i said and left the people the money on the table to pick it up. "come on Keira show me what's in your purse."she said snatching it. I stopped on brakes and took it away and took the remote out so she couldn't see plus some gum incase she saw my lil plan. "what did you just pull out." she said. told ya. "gum want some." I said holding the gum out. "hell no I want what's in your hand." she said reaching over rubbing my leg...she knowes my weakness... so it was this button that say Romans button so I thought about it.romans button mor like just a button he put on there...imma press it anyway doe..I took the remote and pressed the roman button and she went crazy. "FUCKKKKKKKKK....." she moaned and the car full with her moans. "whoaaaaaaa stop."i said as she dug her nails in my thigh. "keriaaaaaaa I wanna go homeeeeeeee." she moaned like she was bout to pee her pants. so I speed home laughing the whole way. I got her out the car and put her in the bed she was horny hoe I can tell cause she was squirming when it was off... I went to the closet and put on my tweety bird pajama shorts and shirt and helped Jada put on her hello kitty pjs. she was soaked so I changed her underwear and took the toy out of her with out her noticing cause it was about to fall out on how wet it maid her. "put it back in there." she bit her lip grabbing my hand. "I want it...." she said pushing my hand in her. little freak much. "fuckk this shit ain't helpingggg"she said arching her back squirming.then roman proofed in to the room ad laughed and pulled me to the side. "you didn't read the instructions did you."he laughed. "No I read it"i said. "you pressed the roman button did you." he said smiling. "yes...why" I said. "good luck pleasuring her then." he said. "KERIAAAAAAA"Jada moaned fingering her self. "What do ya mean." I said to roman. "you gonna need to roman plesure her for her to stop...and I say you got bout 10 minutes for nicki to come home." he said looking at the clock on the wall. "HOW AM I SUPOSE TO DO THAT." I said. "here." he gave me a whip and a strap on with a blind fold with hand cuffs with black bag. "imma motherfucking monster?" I said. as soon as I said that Jada jumped and turned into Barbie and then the room went like the one in monster and I looked just like roman. "have funn."roman proofed away. "Mhmhnhnjnnhn." I heard. "what would roman do what would roman do...." I thought. "Keira?(voice Eco's) Jada(Eco)" it was nicki...fuck.... everything went back to normal....kind of.... "what the fuck Keira." nicki said running to Jada. "the button." I said. "ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME?!" Nicki said pushing me out the way. "SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT WAIT IM THE ROOKIE" Jada said. "out..." nicki said through her teeth. "what..."i stated to cry thinking I did something wrong. "I mean... just come here will ya..." She said.
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jada I feel bad for you....u ain't gonna walk straight for a few days....~Roman Zolonski and Harajuku Barbie💕🌊👑🎤✨😂