Chapter 1. Romanticizing Death

Hey! This is my first story on Wattpad. If I have any spelling errors I want to apologize because I'm rubbish at spelling and grammar. Feel free to let me know your thoughts on my fan-fic. PICTURE ARE NOT MINE.

It's amazing how things can change, just like that.

Here I am a miserable teenager. Depressed. Lonely. Suicidal. And then you meet that one person. The one person who makes that all go away. Sadly my one person is dead. He's gone.

So now I'm back at that miserable state. Cutting. Not eating. Not sleeping. Just thinking about that one person who use to make this all go away. I know it sounds intense but, think about it humans need water to survive.

My parents are making me move in with my Aunt Jennifer. You know to help clear my head. Bull shit. The only thing that's going to do is make me feel even more distant from the few people I actually like. My name is Alexandria, but I go by Alex. I'm in the 11th grade, which makes me 17. I was a happy girl who loved music, photography, old movies, and stuffed animals. But now it seems like I can't connect with anything. My favorite songs always remind me of him. My favorite movies make me think of him. So basically I have nothing to look forward to. I would say the only thing I like at the moment is sleep, it helps you get away from things.

In case you were wondering what I look like, I have long-ish brown hair. I'm not extremely skinny. I have small feet. Blue and green eyes. And kind of pink lips. Ya pretty typical. Everything I wear is black or light shades of gray. And the shirts are from bands I can't seem to forget.

My flight to my Aunt Jennifer house leaves in an hour so as you can tell I'm not excited. She lives in Australia. Fucking Australia. I mean they could have picked a place remotely similar to the place we're I live now. Colorado. That means I'm going to have to endure a 22 hour flight. Great.