friends

Deku PoV

I wake up and surprisingly I'm in my bed. Kacchan must have brought me here. I look at the clook in my room. It's 3 am on sunday. Well I slept a while, so no surprise I wake up at this time.

I'm a bit thirsty so I walk downstairs to the kitchen. When I pass the livingroom I notice the TV is still on. Strange they should all be in bed. I walk over to turn the TV off. //Maybe they were so tired that they forgot it.// As I walk closer to the couch I notice someone is still sitting there.

"Don't you guys wanna go to bed? It's 3 in the morning. I know it's the weekend but-" I stop midsentence. On the couch isn't Yamada or Aizawa or Hitoshi, it's Kacchan and Todoroki. Why are they here?! And on top still awake.

"We were worried about you, so we wanted to wait for you to wake up. You better now?" Todoroki-kun asks.

"Tch stop saying that. As if I ever be worried about that nerd." Kacchan says.

"Well it looked like it earlier when you called yourself a horrible person and almost cried."

"Who the hell cried?!" They start to argue and I can't help it, but the tears come again.

Todoroki-kun notices first. "Izuku what's wrong?"

"W-Why? Why are you worried for me? W-Why did you stop me? W-Wouldn't it be b-better if I w-were finally g-gone?" I get out between sobs. I really hate this, I'm so pathetic. Why would they care?

"Oi Deku stop crying. Nothing would be better with you gone, it's the opposite. C'mere." I walk over to them and sit down between them, 'cause they made space for me.

"Bakugou is an idiot most of the time, but he is right. It would be sad and lonely without you. Please don't think about dying anymore. I just came to UA to become a hero, not for making friends but you somehow changed me. And I would like to consider you a friend if you like it."

"R-Really?! I-I would love beeing friends with you."

"Deku ummm well how do I say this? Umm I-I thought about umm what about we do a r-restart. Ya know go back to when we were kids and well ah fuck it. Deku I wanna be friends with you again and I-I'm s-s-s....shit why is this so damn hard. I'm s-sorry Deku, for everything." Am I still dreaming? What is going on?

"Umm a-am I still dreaming? I mean I would love to be friends again, but it sounds too good to be true. Why the sudden change?" I ask tilting my head to the side in confusion.

"Umm well I-."

"He feels guilty." Todoroki says for him.

"What do you mean guilty?"

"Aizawa-Sensei told us about well your family problems." Todoroki-kun explains.

"Oh" I just say and look to the floor. Well Kacchan would have probably asked me a lot more times if he didn't say it. I'm not angry with Aizawa, but I wish they wouldn't know. It's embaressing.

"Listen Deku I'm really sorry for how I acted back then. If I weren't so mean you maybe would have come to me, so these past years are partly my fault. I-I'm sorry you had to live like this."

"Ah don't worry Kacchan. It was my decision to not tell anyone. I could have talked to our teachers or the police or well someone. I made the decision to keep everything inside me." I say smiling nervously and scratching the back of my head.

"Why did you never talk to anyone?" Todoroki asks.

"Oh um well..." I look back to the floor fiddling with my fingers. "I never wanted to bother anyone. Everyone has their own problems I didn't want to put mine on them too. Honestly if I had another choice I wouldn't even be here."