Murda murda

😱Nicki's POV😨
She....*cries*....it was all my- *phone rings*
Hello?*sniffles*
Ma you ok?
Jada?
Yea.
Ohh what's up
Is you by a tv?
No...why
Cause bey is on there...
What it say??
It say that Beyoncé knowles is in critical condition at the moment and was three months pregnant with twins....wait minute twins oh hell nah nicki are you pregnant to cause you fucked Drake to....
Then I thought about it I did have morning sickness and I had a lot of cravings.
Uhgggggg bye mommy loves you yall go to the hospital and I will be there in a while...
But-
I gotta go Jada
But-
Bye
Uhggg
I rushed to the doctor to see if I really was pregnant...
"Ms.Minaj?" The doctor said I got up and walked with him to the room. I was impatient. I can't even anymore. "I am your doctor...Nicki?!" A familiar voice said. "August?!" I said with shock on my face. "well...um how are you..you have ummm...your pregnant.....with a little boy.." he said.. fuck Jada gonna be pissed at me...
☺️Jada's POV❤️
I was in the room with bey and she was kocked out cold. "please get up pleaseeeeeeeee momma please...." I said crying. "calm down Jada she's fine..." keria said. "NO SHE IS NOTTTTT.... I COULD HAVE HAD TWIN BROTHERS OR SISTERS...." I screamed at her. "you might have a baby brother...." nicki said doing a shy smile. "really...." I said wiping my tears. she held her stomach. "right here.."she said.. then my smiled changed to a frown. "This yuh wanna grand murda?!" I said with my strong Trinidadian accent. "When did you...never mind...Jada you know that I love bey why would I want to make her kill herself." she said looking at me. "oh the fact that you keep beating her..."i snapped. "Jada nicki please stop...arguing.....please..."bey said trying to wake up. "we aren't.."we both said. "Onika Tanya Maraj-Knowles I love you and always will love you. Jada and keria please don't ever grow up any more...yall are two beautiful girls and a really good couple.. don't ever brake up...please..."she said closing her eyes. the monitor she was hook up to went flat line...i bust out crying and nicki laid on her and said something like,"it's my fault I shouldn't have did that to her why me lord..i know it was along time sense I talked to you but please keep my baby safe..."
👼Beyonce's POV👼
What yall though I was dead...well I just passed out I'm fine...the baby well I lost one...the boy....i think I'll wake up when I feel like it... I felt bad for nicki and Jada they are crying their eyes out....maybe I should wake up...
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Jada you ready for some lil kids...HELL NO DF DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS?! I HAVE A LIFE MY NIGGA DAMN IT😬✋😬✋😬✋😬~Jada Tamia Nichole Maraj-Knowles😂✋😬😟☺️