43. Same Face Different Feel

"Kook, how are you feeling now?" Jimin secured his seat belt at the backseat while Jungkook did the same in the car which was ready with its driver for the duo.

"Yea."

"How the hell did you even dived into the pool without realizing a whole ass pool is right there?" Jimin interrogated as Jungkook rolled his eyes in embarrassment.

"I was looking at something else I suppose." To be honest, Jungkook did feel a bit dumb for not noticing the gigantic pool right beside his feet. "I suppose I'd be dead or hospitalized if it's not for Namjoon. He is truly a saver."

"Wait, Namjoon saved you? He told me before he is not a good swimmer." Jimin scrunched his brows in confusion. How can someone who claims that they are terrible in swimming will be able to save someone who is drowning?

"I suppose he probably downplayed his ability. It's Namjoon we are talking about." Jungkook dipped his head to the side knowingly. To this, Jimin nodded aggressively in agreement. "That's true, that man is a treasure chest of talents."

The duo sunk into some other topics as the car pulled up to the destination the driver was instructed to. GARDLER HQ.

"So the meeting is in our HQ today?"

"Apparently. Namjoon requested for it. I guess he likes our space better than VANTE's. That is the very crucial reason why we must make their expansion in Seoul and Sydney to look super sexy."

The raven head giggled in delight with the kind of dramatic expression the blond male was pulling while drawing some imaginary decorations in the air which Jungkook has no absolute clue about.

"Morning boss, hey Joon, Hi Jin and hello Yoongi." Jungkook was as cheerful as he ever been in months when he walked into the meeting room with all the important people for the project.

"Looking brighter than ever. We just met this morning though." Jin smiled with the younger's enthusiasm, taking an immediate liking towards a cheerful Jungkook. When the oldest of them all previously had the chance to meet Jungkook and get to know him in person, he was bombarded with all the nasty past between Jungkook and Tae.

Jin for sure feels so much better now to interact with Jungkook after knowing that Taehyung's case has been resolved. Or so he thought.

"I guess I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning."

"Correction. You woke up in the bed after nearly drowning to your dead." Jimin mocked the younger as Jungkook scoffed at him with an unsurpassable smile crawling up his luscious lips. "Or, just admit it that you've been feeling good lately due to a certain someone." The blond wiggled his brows as he assisted Jungkook with some files they needed for the meeting.

"No shit! Are you seeing someone Kook?" Jin's radar ignited for the gossips he was deprived.

"I-..."

"Yes he is. It's Lucas. Lucas Kalister." Jimin ended the sentence for his friend who turned beetroot. He can't believe he was being exposed just with a flick of an eye. "JIMIN SHI!" Jungkook yelled out of his lungs coughing to catch some air as he was also hyperventilating at the same time.

"Oh shit." Jimin's eye grew wide in horror as he strategically placed himself beside Yoongi where Jungkook might be hesitant to reach. Little did he know his heart felt the surge of betrayal when Yoongi pulled his body to his front and hugged Jimin from the waist back.

"Here you go."

"Fuck, let me go Yoongi!"

Jungkook was grinning like a devil when he found his target was being pinned in place as Yoongi continued to hold the squirming male in his grip, tightening his hold as he secretly enjoyed the position he was in.