17. Shivers Down My Spine

"Why did you leave me bun?"

Jungkook's entire body froze. The silver head's warm breath fanned down his exposed skin as his body lost the grip it was struggling to hold against the intimidating man.

"Why are you not answering me Jungkook?"

"I-I left coz there was nothing else for me to do."

"Liar."

The raven head dropped his head and found a place to console his racing heart. His forehead rested on top of the silver head's right shoulder while Taehyung continued to find his comfort in the nock of Jungkook's neck.

"I'm not-..."

"Am I that bad of a person Jungkook? You really can't stand me huh?" His playful chuckled stabbed an arrow into Jungkook heart. "You seem like you can't stand me even for a minute in the same space. I want to know why."

Jungkook sighed. He can't comprehend the reason behind Taehyung's determination in finding out why is the younger repenting him so impulsively. Shouldn't the older understand that Jungkook does not want to serve his heart in a silver platter for the older to tosh and throw away again?

To add onto that, why is Taehyung behaving like it's so important to find out the reason behind Jungkook's behaviour when the older can't even remember their past which they spent for a year with one another before things fell apart forever? How can Taehyung not pay attention to his own family and still behave like a fucking casanova on the street?

Should Jungkook give in and take it all back? Is it alright for the raven head to brush away his past and speak with Taehyung like nothing matters?

"Taehyung, I have no idea why it bothers you so much but I'm a no one to you. How I am behaving should not be your concern."

The silver head couldn't hold in his frustration. Earlier, the older was chilling himself at the living room in his penthouse for an hour before he decides to return to his room for a nap. It was the weekend and Taehyung knows he needed to rest before hustle on his work.

Taehyung has always been like this, or let's say since the day he finally sat on the MD seat. He has ensured he worked hard and smart without allowing any of his employees to have the chance to pin him against his playful behaviour out of the office. The older enjoys his life without neglecting his responsibilities, family and friends. He has never allowed room for anyone to paint him as the irresponsible rich snob MD who is good for nothing. Tae takes pride in what he does and how successfully he has grown the empire of VANTE.

Today, just like any other weekend, Taehyung was about to take a short nap after Jungkook's sudden departure as he walked back to his room. Reaching the door of his room, Taehyung took a pause and turn back with a smile on his face.

"Such a brat."

The silver head walked into the guest room which was occupied by the younger and stood by the bed. Taehyung looked around the room as his eyes landed on the floor with a brown paper bag looking like a crumbled mess.

"Hm?" He walked to the bag and inspected the content to find the outfit belongs to Jungkook. "Guess I will have to do some laundry." He placed the clothes back into the bag and deposited it into the laundry machine after 30 minutes of searching a tutorial on Youtube about operating a washing machine.

That's right. Taehyung has never done his laundry. Ever. There was no reason for the young tycoon to be busying himself with house chores when he has a company to run.

After finally tumble drying Jungkook's outfit in one piece, he placed them neatly on a new paper bag and took his keys heading towards the younger's rented space. It was then when he stumbled across the Brother's Cafe and cruised by to stop for a cup of hot chocolate when he saw what he saw.