4. Forbidden Land

A week passed in the blink of an eye. Jungkook and Jimin are now settling in the Airbnb they rented out for their visit to NYC.

"Hey, bun. You like it here huh?"

"I do. It's really pretty in the winter." The younger male giggled as he felt a pair of arm sneaked through his waist, engulfing his naked body with a thick blanket.

"Wait till it's spring, it blooms beautifully in Central Park. You can view it from here as well."

The silver head kissed the naked shoulder of his favourite boy as the couple were looking down the Central Park and the frozen tree branches in the snow.

"Jungkook? Hey Jungkook?" Jimin nudged strongly on the raven male's shoulder as Jungkook was lost in his thought as his gaze wandered to the park beneath their apartment complex making his mind to wander back in memories.

"Huh? Y-yea I am. Sorry, I'm just a little tired."

"Mhm, me too. 21 hours of travels better worth it when I finally get to meet the infamous Kim behind the face of Vante in person."

"It seems like you're here on a mission to meet Kim and not on a business trip. Don't worry, I won't tell you off to Hobi boss about your overexcitement to meet Mr Kim and not him. I'm sure Hobi won't mind, my lips are sealed."

The raven laughed to cheer himself up as he mocked his smaller friend.

"Jungkook, don't make it sound like I'm here to seduce our boss. Hoseok is straight and he is engaged for God sake. Plus, don't make me look unprofessional in front of him. I want to be confirmed as a permanent staff with Gardler."

"Don't worry Jiminie. I was just kidding. Come on, I guess it's time we unpack and meet Hoseok."

Jimin nodded. As much as they are exhausted beyond measures, they still have a job to do and people to meet. Being with Jungkook is like working 24/7 with minimal pause and Jimin knows it well by now. He has spent almost a year working with the younger and Jungkook's dedication never ceases to impress the blond head.

.

"Mr Jung, Mr Jeon and Mr Park from Sydney are here for you. Would you like me to call them in?"

Hoseok's secretary Maya walked in to announce the arrival of the two highly anticipated guests from Sydney. "Yes dear, please allow them in."

Maya did as told. Soon after, the two joined their boss in the office where Hoseok immediately ran to engulf his favourite human as if he didn't just meet the younger a month ago in Sydney.

"Jungkook!!!"

Jimin tried to hold back his laughter. He is truly amused by Hoseok's ability to be an intimidating man when it comes to his professionalism and a complete sunshine sweetheart when it comes to dealing with his friends and family.

"Hey Jimin!" Hoseok toned down his voice while he also took the smaller male into his arm, extending a warm welcome.

He gestured the males to his couch as he took a few whiskey glasses to serve them while chatting.

"None for me Hoseok. I'm good." Jungkook politely refuses the glass of liquor while Jimin hungrily gulped his down. He was looking at Jungkook with wide eyes feeling betrayed for making him look like a bloody alcoholic who can't refuse a taste of it when offered.

"Don't worry about it Jimin, you can have a whole bottle if you'd want to." Hoseok wiggled his brows at the flustered blond while Jungkook giggled at his friend's first-degree embarrassment.