20. The Aftermath & Excitement

Upon waking up, the raven head burrowed himself into the warmth of the blanket he was snuggling up in, which doesn't belong to him. Slowly, Jungkook sat up on the bed and opened his eyes to look into the horizon and the ceiling to the glass window extending his view to the pretty pink sky.

What happened last night?

The raven head held onto his temples as his knees raised automatically to support his falling head. Jungkook's head spin with the rush of pleasure and excitement together with the horror that settled in at last.

"Shit."

Jungkook didn't want to brain at that moment but he knows the second he walks out of the room he will have to face the devil he was running away from. There is no way he can ignore the silver head anymore isn't it?

Slowly, the raven head came to peace with himself and took in a long breath of fresh air in the morning as he checked the time indicating 8 in the morning. Now, given it to Jungkook he would have wanted to stay in his bed and laze all day since it's a Sunday but unfortunately, he doesn't have the luxury to do so.

He contemplated for a while and freshen himself before making his way to the lion's den. Jungkook doesn't know what to expect when he walks into the room - his room and face the man who he gave himself into last night. The sound of sweet moans and pleasure shooting through to his veins came back alive as euphoric memory with each step Jungkook take towards the room.

The raven head's hand trembled slightly as he felt his heart slowly increased in palpitation. Jungkook crushed his eyes closed as his hand hovered around the doorknob while he slowly rested his forehead on the wooden door.

It's gonna be now or never.

With a mindset to stabilize and hands tuned to react, Jungkook flung the door open and landed his eyes on the bed where he was supposed he could find the silver head. To his dismay, there was no silver head for him to find. The bed was empty.

"Where is he?"

Jungkook opened the door wider and stepped into his room and checked the bathroom to ensure Taehyung was not sneaking behind his back again.

"Taehyung?" The raven head looked around and even checked the living room to ensure the silver head was not lazying around as he prone to do. Again, he found no sign of the man he was looking for.

"Where the hell is he?"

The younger ran through his fingers in his jet black hair and a clear sign of regret washed over him. "I didn't mean anything to him again did I? He used me all over again." Jungkook felt like the biggest sore loser as fresh tears ran down his cheeks thinking about how silly he was to assume that it was alright to give in and move ahead.

The reality check hit Jungkook hard and painful across his mind. Taehyung never cared. That's how the older has always been. Not when he said I love you to Jungkook 8 years ago and not when he was passionately devouring him last night. Nothing mattered.

"I'm such a fool."

"Can you stop saying that about yourself over and over again?"

Jungkook's soul probably would have left to hell and back in a split second when his ears took in the deep oceanic voice dripping into his ears like honey. It can't be, right? The younger was trembling as his body was going into another round of panic symptoms as he felt a presence nearing his back.

"You're so bad to yourself bun. Why do you keep doing that?" Taehyung snaked his arms around the younger's waist as he pulled Jungkook's body closer.