34. Guilty As Charged

"Is that how we broke apart?" Taehyung asked with a faint confusion in his eyes.

"What do you mean by that's how we broke apart?" Jungkook trembling.

"I asked if that is how we broke apart? You thought I was cheating and you left me. So it's true. You knew me before the time we met each other at VANTE."

Jungkook was dead on the inside. What's with this new confusing twist that Taehyung is pulling on him? Shouldn't he be remembering all the past including who Jungkook is to him? Wasn't that how the plot suppose to be enfolding?

"You don't remember the past?"

"Why should I be remembering about the past?"

"Taehyung. Don't freaking play a fool with me." Jungkook raised his voice, feeling the frustration bubbling inside of him.

"I'm not. I wanted to find out what's causing your rebellious attitude towards me. I figured I will just act a little and force the truth out of you. I played along with your reaction." Taehyung retraced his fingers from touching Jungkook's soft cheeks as he leaned against the headboard relaxing his body.

The younger's whole world collapsed. He felt like he was being betrayed and spit on. He trusted the man on his bed and was so close to rendering him the satisfaction in returning his gesture. Jungkook thought and bought the idea that Taehyung remembered everything and is at a better place now to explain the gaps.

Worse case, Jungkook thought he had hope with Taehyung.

"You lied to me."

"I didn't lie to you Jungkook."

"YES YOU DID! You made a fool out of me! You fucking imbecile. Get the fuck out." Jungkook was mad, beyond mad in fact. He can't believe he made a literal fool out of himself once more under the careful watch of the older.

"You were the one who refused to be truthful to me and you dare to call me a liar?" Taehyung was quick to snap and equally raised his voice to match the younger's while Jungkook's heavy breathing erupted red as anger in his face.

"Get the fuck out Taehyung."

"I will not."

"Fine, then stay here and be the dickhead you always wish to be. I'm out of here." Jungkook turned his body and got down from the bed, not wanting to spend another minute breathing the same air as the older who manipulated him for his advantage.

"Don't walk away from me when I am talking to you bun." Jungkook felt a pair of strong arms snatching his waist back to the bed and soon enough, a mob of the silver head was covering the handsome devil's face as Taehyung hovered above the raven head.

Jungkook's eyes widened in horror. There is no way he could even attempt to overturn the beast who was pinning him like prey. Taehyung's muscle mass was lesser than Jungkook's but he was undeniable stronger. It might be the sheer determination or just the pure obsession to keep the younger caged under him which fueled the older's beast energy.

"L-let me go Tae. I'm super mad right now." The younger warned with a slight stutter.

"Oh me too. I'm super mad right now." Taehyung flashed a boxy smile and within a second his hazel orbs turned darker than reality as he bit on his lower lips drawing a single drop of blood out.

"Let. Me. Go."

"How about no?"

"Then fuck you." Jungkook raised his knees and aimed directly at the older's dick knowing his aim never ceased to impress. Within the next second, Taehyung was rolling to the side holding onto his groin, screaming in pain.