38. I Gave My Heart To You

"What?" Namjoon was in a daze. Scratch that, not only Namjoon, every other breathing soul in the room were flabbergasted. The truth that has been buried with the passing of Judy has resurfaced after all these years.

"Luna is not your daughter?" Jin asked, following the shocking truth that Taehyung revealed.

"Yes. She is not my biological daughter. I am her father never the less."

Taehyung needed some air. He sighed with heavy breathing before running his fingers through his silver locks. There is no more hiding and Taehyung is aware of that. He needed to decide if he'd like to keep pretending and bury the truth or put it on the table with a possibility of still losing someone he started to care for again.

"When I was by Judy's side during her death bed, she told me the truth of what happened." He quickly reverted his gaze towards the raven head boy who was watching him like a hawk.

Gulping, Taehyung to continued.

"That night, at the New Year's Eve party...things got a little complicated. Jungkook and I attended the party together but we didn't go back home together."

"That's a given. Isn't that how you cheated on my friend?" Jimin pushed his chest ahead to stand before Jungkook making sure that Taehyung knows that to have a gaze the raven head, he needs to move past the feisty blond.

Taehyung squeezes his eyes shut trying to control his raging anger. For now, the silver head had to give up with a great bruise against his ego.

"We got drunk fast and the next thing that happened was me on the bed with Judy and Jungkook left without me knowing."

"Correction. I left coz you didn't hold up your promise to not get drunk but eventually getting shit faced so someone else has to bring me back. I trusted you to keep me safe but apparently, it didn't happen." Jungkook explained with a pinch of salt in his tone.

"How am I supposed to know when everyone was feeding me with nothing but alcohol? I lost count ok. You're not a child Jungkook for me to look after. You were 20 years old."

"Well for someone who keeps labelling me as a child surely knows how to go back his own words now." Jungkook rolled his eyes, feeling a wave of tightening anger in his chest.

"I didn't mean it like that."

"You always don't mean what you say Taehyung. And that's the exact problem." The raven head spat back without any remorse.

Taehyung knows he is not fighting this battle to win. He continued with the little sanity left in hid mind. "Judy told me what happened exactly. I'm not gonna deny that we had sex. I had sex with Judy. I must have gotten so drunk that I didn't know who it was. She wasn't as wasted as me, so Judy was there to tell the story the next day."

"You were shit drunk until you forgot whose hole you were fucking? That's a classic Kim Taehyung move." Yoongi scoffed at his friend, not even bothered by Taehyung's justification for his ass move.

"If you would allow me to explain then that'd be great."

"Go ahead. Try to save your ass as much as you can. It's not ok to cheat Taehyung. I might be cool with whatever you do but not this time." Yoongi stated his opinion loud and clear.

"Judy was already a month pregnant when that happened. She was seeing her then ex - Marcus and Luna was a result of their frequent nights together. When Judy finally called it off, she moved on for the better but wasn't aware that she was already pregnant. When she found out, she knew the baby wasn't mine to even begin with. But, knowing that there isn't another option, Judy used me as a bait to claim the child as mine for her future. Judy didn't plan to reveal anything to me. She admitted that she was acting out of selfishness and for the betterment of Luna. When she found out she won't live any longer, she wanted to at least give me clarity for the guilt was too much for her to carry into her grave."