5. Do I Know You?

No one knows how and why but time clocked in at 12:30 midnight when the silver head stepped his feet into the bar letting himself loose with the intoxicating scents lingering in the air at Mercury. This was after the dinner when Taehyung decided he needed a glass of drink.

It wasn't the most pleasant scent you can sniff in the air but young tycoon managed to make his way to the bar counter with his coat hooked in his index finger swiftly sitting across his shoulder.

"One neat whiskey." Taehyung dropped his coat on the barstool beside him not bothered when the thousand dollar Gucci piece dropped on the dirty floor.

The bartender was busy serving the counter and throwing out orders as he skillfully put a whiskey glass in front of the silver head and poured their most expensive whiskey for the male.

Taehyung raised the glass in the air, took a whiff of the aroma so intoxicating for him as he gulped it down neatly. "Another one please." He flicked the glass towards the bartender who did his job as requested.

Glasses by glasses were emptied by the silver head while nothing, in particular, occupied his mind. In an hour, Taehyung was already halfway through the bottle of whiskey while some occasional nightclub goers desperately tried to score a chance with the young and handsome man who was all alone. Sitting with his starling silver hair and celestial looking face, Taehyung was indeed the disco ball at the dance floor getting all the ladies and man's attention. Some knew who he was while the others basically ogled at a fine specimen.

Taehyung knows their tactics, most of them are only approaching for a couple of free drinks or a one night stand and demands for money after a good fuck. Some even rather the silver head to fuck them senselessly for free.

However, Tae is not the one to entertain such requests as he has a principle that he must be the one to choose who he rather fuck and how much they would worth after he has a taste of them. That is how stuck up the young male is about his cocky confident on his looks and assets.

"Sir, I think it's best if you stop the flow and probably head back home? We are closing in about an hour." The bartender who has been serving the silver head noticed the intoxicating state Tae was getting and advised the male to head back home.

"D-did I wask for purrmission? Fock off." Taehyung was slurring and his forehead was constantly kissing the countertop.

"Gosh, such a stuck up rich ass. I wonder why they always make my life so tough!" The bartender groaned.

"I h-heard you focker. C-carefool." Taehyung's head was hanging loosely in the air as his eyes were struggling to remain open.

"Can I have your phone? I can help to dial someone for you."

Taehyung let out a hiccup and scoffed but eventually threw his phone at the man who was kind enough to offer some help. "J-joonie."

The male understood that he had to ring someone named Joonie so that's what he did. Thankfully, Taehyung is not the one to password protect his phone so it wasn't a hassle for the bartender to call the person the silver head murmured.

About half an hour later, a tall purple hair male walked into the club with a nasty and disgusted look in his face as he walked straight to the counter.

"Hello, are you Calvin? I'm Joon, the one you called. May I know where is the stuck up rich ass you called me about?"

"Tsk, over there. On the floor, pick him up before someone steps on him." The bartender was cleaning the bar top when Namjoon approaches him in search for his cousin. Joon looked over at the direction he was pointing and could faintly make out a blob of silver hair which has to be Taehyung.