23. You're Lying

"Ok Jungkook, sit down at this instance or else I will not hesitate to beat your sorry ass."

The raven head was not expecting a threat from the smaller blond who was staying completely unbothered and cheerful on the way back from dinner. Jimin was all goody two shoes until he entered the apartment tailing Jungkook from the back when he decided it's a good time to corner the younger.

"What did I do now?"

"God Jungkook, why are you looking like a teenage in angst?"

"Pardon? What the fuck?"

"Jungkook. I have been noticing you for the past few days and you look completely shattered. Don't tell me it's about being tired from work coz I have seen you work twice as much in Sydney and you don't look like a rotten carrot at all."

Jungkook placed his briefcase in the usual spot beneath the table by the front door as he dropped his keys inside the ceramic bowl. A routine that he established for himself in the past couple of weeks residing in this two-bedroom apartment.

"Sit down."

Jimin's threatening didn't go to waste as Jungkook obediently took his place by the double-seater while Jimin sat on the coffee table facing the younger.

"Speak." The blond moved his upper body forward with the support of his elbows on either side of his knees.

"I have nothing to say. You're just making everything so dramatic Jimin. I'm fine." Jungkook chuckled lightly, thought about hiding his pacing heart with a fake facade.

"Has anyone told you that you're a complete failure when it comes to acting?" Jimin continued his heat blazing stare down at Jungkook who rolled his eyes playfully with a sulking face.

"No."

"Good, so now let me tell you Junkookie, you're a terrible liar and you can't act for shit. So drop this down and tell me what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Jimin certainly didn't come to play. Of all the others, the blond is someone who is probably the closest to Jungkook in more than one way. Not only the older serves himself as a protective big brother but he is also someone who carries the hat of a well-wisher, great assistance and an overall role model for Jungkook who was born without any siblings on his own.

Jungkook knows very well that he isn't the best in lying, in particularly Jimin because the older can see right through his doe eyes whenever Jungkook makes a poor attempt to lie. On the other hands, Jungkook will never be able to act for long in Jimin's presence as the older will always manage to break his face down to the layer of reality.

The raven head stayed silent.

He knows that he can't hide his misery from Jimin without the older figuring him out like an open book. This confrontation was bound to happen one way or another.

"Jungkook, I swear to God if you don't open your damn mouth-..."

"I loved Taehyung."

Jimin's tiny eyes extended past its horizon as it was ogling out of his eye sockets. The blond knew he heard something along the line about Taehyung and love, he can't say for sure if he knows what exactly is Jungkook saying.

"What?"

"You wanted to know and I'm telling you."

"Wait what? Are you serious? Did you fell in love with him just in 2 weeks? And you're looking like a walking disaster just coz he didn't love you back in 2 weeks?"

Now, of coz Jimin is not fully aware of what happened 8 years ago between Jungkook and Taehyung. The blond didn't know how honestly and madly was his friend in love with the young tycoon who was stepping into the corporate world at that time.