47. Cotton Clouds

"Breakfast?"

"Nope. I need to get to the office Jimin." Jungkook was securing a red tie over his formal suit when a blob of the blond head made its appearance on a tiny opening at his room door.

"You're not fun. Imma be alone!"

"There are others in the house for you to eat with Jimin."

"But they are not Jungkookie."

The raven head stop midway and turned to glance at the blond head who was giving him his signature puppy looks. "It won't work that way Jiminie."

"You're impossible. Jiminie is angry." The blond head shut the door loudly sending the thumping sound across to Taehyung's room as the older was eavesdropping on the conversation.

Moments later.

"What is this?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the older in front of him as he was making his way to the front door.

"Breakfast." The man wiggles the brown bag with a grin on his face.

"I'm rushing Jimin."

"So am I. I asked the cook to pack for us. All good to go. I even asked some for Hobi." Jimin was determined to have his breakfast with Jungkook and there is nothing that can change his mind.

Far at the corner, Taehyung clenched the brown bag in his hand with a heavy heart. "I guess he does have someone to care for him better than me." A sad smile adorned Tae's face as he passed the brown bag back to the cook, not bothered to fuel his stomach. The silver head waited until the friends were out from the porch before he took his own Jaguar and ride it down the road towards VANTE.

Although they all parted ways in the mansion, work brought them all together in Gardler's space once again with Hoseok chairing another meeting.

"Hey guys, sorry for the sudden call. I just needed all your attention for an amendment on the floor plan." The boss of Gardler announced the purpose of the meeting.

"Hobi, I'm pretty sure you can make the call on behalf. We trust you fully." Namjoon said in an attempt to assure Hoseok that he has the liberty to do changes as long as they achieve their goals and deadlines.

"I appreciate that Namjoon. This change may require additional cost. I need either you or Taehyung to approve the plan before I proceed further."

Taehyung looked at Hoseok while the older explained. "How much will the changes cost? Who initiated the changes when we are further into the construction planning?" The young tycoon asked, out of curiosity. Taehyung was sure that he did not miss out on any changes or amendments in his absence. He took a day to catch up with his gaps.

"It was me." said Jungkook.

"Oh." Taehyung who was staring down at Hoseok soften his gaze when it fell on the raven head. "Why did you make the changes?"

Jungkook looked around the table and noticed that apart from Jimin and Hoseok, everyone had a question mark on top of their head.

"That's because I figured a more chic and modern style would suit Sydney and a minimalistic with wider space will suit Seoul. That's the current trend and I believe VANTE deserves to uphold the trends in its expansion. Furthermore, I did a bit of change to the floor plan so it will suit the upcoming changes in the future if it's ever needed. I know how experimental you can be with decors and interiors, I also ensured the materials we are using will be sustainable and easy to make changes with."

Taehyung nodded. It was without a doubt something Taehyung would have loved in his office. Nothing set to the stone so he could easily make his changes as he loves experimenting. Jungkook still remembers his taste like it was yesterday.