42. An Arrow To My Heart

Time slipped past the raven head's headspace as he realized on the passed hours when his stomach growled as he stirred awake in his sleep.

"Urgh." Jungkook groaned as he caressed his toned tummy in agony feeling the rumbles. "Food..." With that, the younger stirred awake and put on a pair of tee walking out of his chosen room. As he swung his room door opened and step out of his four walls, Jungkook was greeted by a pin drop silence.

His curiosity guided the pair of his feet to the second floor where he saw Jimin rushing into after the battle against his suitcases. Jungkook was aiming to find his blond friend to perhaps order some take away when he was greeted by an empty room.

As he took his phone out to call the older, Jungkook noticed the multiple messages on his inbox which he missed as he kept his mobile on silent mode.

"Huh?" The raven head scowled when he read that Jimin was out to meet his friends. "Why is he always meeting his friends?" Jungkook was ready to confront his friend when he returns home later.

Currently, Jungkook was left with no choice but to find his way around the mansion with limited knowledge on the allocation of each place such as the kitchen where the ravenette was mostly aiming to locate.

"Woah, Namjoon know how to decorate his space. This is gorgeous." Jungkook talked to himself as he took some time to explore the huge mansion.

Every single corner of the blue head's house was so well sculpted and decorated that it looked fresh out of an interior style magazine. Jungkook somehow managed to end the house tour by himself when he finally reached a small living space with a huge 3 door glass panel, separating him from the outdoor yard.

Decided to complete his little tour till the outdoor, Jungkook stepped forward nd slides the glass panel open, stepping outside to the hardwood floor.

"Wow."

He walked a little further, looking around the backyard, dimly lit under the random lamp post lining the sideways.

"This must be looking gorgeous in the late evenings or even in the morning."

Jungkook couldn't see further from the distance he was standing but his nose picked up on the various scent of flowers, indicating that there must be nearby garden beside the yard which he probably can enjoy in the morning tomorrow when it's brighter.

He was already feeling so much at ease and relaxed completing the little bit of outdoor tour which he got as he was ready to traceback to the kitchen, hunting for food to tame his wild tummy.

As he turned on his feet, the raven head accidentally slipped on his ankle stumbling backwards creating a loud thump as he fell backwards into a pool of water which he was not aware existed in the first place.

It felt like trashing inside an invisible prison as within second, Jungkook was struggling underwater. He submerged deeper with water engulfing him, crashing him down rapidly. His cry for help was pointless as Jungkook slowly starts to lose his consciousness with each passing seconds.

To answer the obvious query, Jungkook can't swim and he never had the interest to learn or even an opportunity to do so. He never enjoys water sport hence he never needed to learn swimming after a couple of bad experiences with pools when he was younger.

Help...Help...

Jungkook's cry for help was ringing inwardly on his mind as his strength failed, his struggle subsided with his eyes closed shut amid the vigorous attempts.

The next thing that the raven head realized, his waist was being held strongly and he started to feel his body being pulled upwards. Soon, he lost consciousness fully and everything was blanket of pitch black.