31. A Sight For My Sore Eyes

A feeling of disoriented hit the young tycoon with every single word that left the mouth of the raven head who has not come into account with what he just uttered. Taehyung displayed a shaky smile that builds perfectly on his lips creating a boxy shape as the surprising words sink in.

"You're afraid that you might lose me? Again?" Tae asked in content.

Taehyung was unable to abide his arms around him any longer as it extended on its own accord towards the younger who seems like he needed some comfort.

"Don't touch me."

The silver head flinched and immediately retraced his arms back feeling the verbal slap across his face. Taehyung bit his lower lips in embarrassment as he scooted away a few inches away from Jungkook who was still in the same position as his cry continued.

"Sorry."

"Stop apologizing Taehyung. You're very late in almost everything you do. You should have apologized and stopped me years ago. Not now." Jungkook was having a word avalanche. His heart ached and his brain was dysfunctional.

"You cheated on me and you think it's ok to walk back into my life to mess it up again? I keep asking you what do you want from me and you're just blindly demanding me to be yours. How do you expect me to crawl back to you Tae? Just coz we had sex one time that day in NYC it doesn't mean I'm easy."

Jungkook is now no longer behind the shield of his palm. He was facing the older with all the insane courage he is mustering for a mere second before it starts collapsing. The raven head was no longer a crying mess as his eyes were adjusting from the puffiness as a result of his earlier outbreak.

"Jungkook, I-..."

"You always bloody do this Taehyung. I am not a child and I am not easy. You need to get that across your damn skull. You still haven't changed a single bit and I hate to see how much I still care for you when I shouldn't be anymore."

"What do you mean by-..."

"Namjoon was right. I have no rights to judge you and you have no business to hurt me any longer. Jiminie was right too. You're an ass before and you probably still are. You dare to use me even after Judy and with Luna still in your life, you shouldn't be picking a mess with your past."

"You know about Luna? How did you found out about Judy's-..."

"You're such a liar Tae. You never loved me but here you are making me submit to you again. You just want me for pleasure, don't you? I'm just a kid in your eyes. I tried my best to work so hard just to rebuke your label on me. You wanted me for sex and you never loved me as I loved you. You only wanted to use me, is that why-..."

"ENOUGH JUNGKOOK!"

The raven head was startled as his breathe hitched with the loud voice interrupting his outburst. Jungkook notices how he was breathing equally as hard as Taehyung who was now red in anger. The softness and kindness that Jungkook failed to notice in the older's face have now replaced with anger and annoyance.

"If you're so fucking mature and want to be a man, then learn the damn fuck to listen and think. You're throwing everything out like vomit. Will you stop for a second and just listen to me?"

Taehyung was now gripping the younger's shoulder which happened in the process when he yelled Jungkook to stop. The older was triggered and it wasn't a pretty sight for the poor boy who was shivering under the death grip of his ex-lover.

"L-let me go Tae."

"You don't fucking listen. Why should I let you go if this is the only way to stop you from word vomiting."