1. Bad Boy

"F-fuck. You're such a good cock sucker baby."

The girl was blobbing her head back and forth suppressing the incoming gags as she took the male's shaft halfway through and used her fingers to cover the length which she was unable to swallow.

"Just like that baby." The male who was receiving the pleasure buckled his hip front and back chocking the girl with his thick length as he rolled his eyes back coming in her mouth making her gag further.

"Do not spill any of it."

The male was quick to press her jaw tight and closed her mouth shut making her swallow all his cums. "Good girl. Now get lost." The girl wanted to whine as she was ready to ride him but Taehyung made sure to show her place which was outside his penthouse as he tied his bathrobe around his sculpted waist leaving his chiselled chest revealed under the silky black material.

With one swift action, he picked up the crystal whiskey glass and twirled the remaining liquid in it before allowing his throat to burn with the bitter liquid. He went ahead to pour another glass of whiskey from his bar counter when his mobile rang.

Taehyung walked over to the marble table and glanced at the caller ID.

"Suga?"

He declined the call. There is nothing important on a 2 o clock afternoon in a Monday which can bother the young tycoon who has the world of corporate under his feet at the tender age of 30. If he chooses to ignore then it's his right to do so. Taehyung is never the one to be bothered with the consequences of his actions.

It didn't matter when he just took over his family corporate at the age of 22 and it never will after 8 years of successfully riding the mile-high pride of being the youngest tycoon in the country and the APAC market.

The call went silent as the silver head continued to sip on his whiskey as he finished the poisoning drink while he took in the same boring skyscraper of his Upper East Side penthouse in Central Park Avenue, one of the most expensive listings in the city/country.

Moments later, his phone buzzed with a voice message notification.

"Kim Taehyung, if you're not in the office in an hour, I will cease all your expenses and refuse to provide any funds for your fucking night out with different hoes. Not to mention, I will stop replenishing all your expensive liquors. Saving the best for last, I will cease your Ferrari and give them to the street beggars if you disobey my command. Hope to see you soon, bye Tae!"

What sounded like a sweet tone over the phone carries a threatening command which not even the bad boy Taehyung would like to disobey.

"Shit! Not my fucking Ferrari!"

In a swift Taehyung was stripping off his silky robe as he swam through his walk-in closet picking a Dior suit from the sea of other luxury pieces elegantly lined for him.

With a new record time of 20 minutes, the silver head was out of the door in his red Ferrari which was threatened to be donated to random beggars as he raced against the time to his office. 

"I know you're one sexy ass beast." The silver head kissed the steering wheel of his lovely Ferrari as he pulled to the parking space right in front of the New York Plaza District, one of the most expensive office space in the entire USA.

He inspected his face in the rearview mirror, ruffled his slightly messed up but still styled silver locks before putting on Gucci shades. Just like that, Taehyung was down to swipe any single person on the street off their feet as he took his briefcase and walked down the lane to his office space.