33. To You I Lost Again

"You remembered everything, didn't you?"

Jungkook felt cold run down his spine. The feeling of love turned from sweet to pain like a bottle of acid washing down his body. The fire that once ignited his passion no longer burned bright, it was put off to the ground with no chance of dancing in it's burning flame.

"Taehyung, answer me. You got your memories back, didn't you?"

The silver head's eyes never ceased to hold it's authoritative magic on the younger's face. If a look can kill, it got to be Taehyung's. Jungkook was too engrossed in hearing the older's answer that he overturn the fortress between them into a mess as he leapt forward towards the older.

"Answer me Tae! Do you know who I am? You knew who I was to you?"

Was he happy, shock or sad? Or was he betrayed, astonished or glad? What is it running through the raven head's mind and heart? He can't tell for sure. There is a whole lot of emotion swimming in his veins, Jungkook is unable to react to one.

One moment he is tearing up, the other second he was yelling, the next moment he was gladly shedding happy tears while shaking the older in his grip which he was holding strong in both of his hands.

"Speak with me Tae. Please..." Jungkook's voice deflected as he started to cry in Taehyung's chest. The younger was growing weak with his sudden burst of used energy as he found his comfort in the chest of the older while Taehyung finally defrosts his arms and wrapped it around the younger male.

"I never forgot bun. I never did."

Jungkook's body froze as the beating of his heart was the only sound the raven head could hear at the moment. The slight drop of the air temperature and the descent of absolute silence did not sit well with either one of the males as Taehyung took a step further by planting a soft kiss on the raven head which he was resting his chin on.

"I know what we were Jungkook. I know how much you loved me. I also know why you left me. There are so many things you didn't know happened. You just left me Kook, you walked away."

"You told me to leave coz you said I was behaving like a little kid. You didn't want to listen to me Tae. What am I supposed to do at that time?"

Jungkook peeled his face from the silver head's warm chest as he wiped his tears making himself clear to Taehyung.

"You know me the best Jungkook. Didn't you take the time to figure out if I meant what I said or if I didn't? I loved you Jungkook, why would I ever say no to something that meant the whole life to me?" Taehyung caressed the younger's soft cheeks gently, showering his tender care.

"J-Judy..."

"Is this all about Judy? Someone who you found out I cheated with?"

The younger flinched at this. It's been years since the incident but Jungkook is not the one to find it comfortable to digest whenever the topic about cheating comes into the picture. It's like a word of taboo that Jungkook doesn't want to be a part of.

"Why didn't you stay and confront me when I wasn't being an ass?" Taehyung tilted his head to the right and leaned downwards to catch the wandering gaze of the younger who is uncomfortable with the sensitive topic.

"Why did you leave me when I needed you the most bun?" Taehyung pressed his forehead with Jungkook's, hand automatically finding it's matching spot at the back of the younger's neck, making their breaths mingle without a sinful seal of a kiss.

"Coz you didn't love me anymore."

Jungkook sounded like a five-year-old child whom Taehyung can agree to keep with him any day. One thing that the silver head adored about Jungkook is his innocence and pure heart.