14. My Heart's Desire

The silver head pulled a thin loose shirt over his head as he dressed into comfy sweatpants. The hot shower certainly relaxed his tensed muscles but it didn't help to soothe his raging heart. Slowly, he made his way to the room opposite his and stood there with his forehead pressing against the mahogany wood.

Should I?

His silver bangs were dripping in droplets as he missed out to dry his hair after the shower. His heart contemplated if he should enter the room where Jungkook is probably asleep or worse, just out of the shower.

Taehyung thought for a second. He didn't want to come across as a predator on loose after what happened in the living room but his heart is not convincing him to leave the place without checking on the raven head.

"Screw it."

The older pushed the door handle down but he realized that it was looked from the inside. "Aish." He groaned. Soon, a cheeky smile crept into his lips when he looked down at the handle and looked at the keypad attached to the door with numerical values.

"010997, ding!"

The door opened magically as per the silver head's wish. What Jungkook probably didn't know was how Taehyung has changed the doors to password encoded where he alone can unlock any doors from the outside in his house.

As the door was opened gently, Taehyung tried to keep his footsteps quiet not wanting to alert the raven head. He slowly made his way and closed the door shut examing the dimly lit room with the assistance of the bedside lamp.

It wasn't difficult to spot the figure laying on the bed as Taehyung's eyes caught the curvy hips and lengthy body of Jungkook as the younger was lying sideways facing the door. With the shallow breathing raising his chest up and down, Taehyung can only assume that the younger is in a deep slumber.

The silver head inched closer to the king-sized bed. With the illuminating light by the side, the silhouette of the raven head was outlined in all the right places. Taehyung's lustful eyes trailed his naked chest to his crafted abdomen as his biceps were showing its tone figure as the younger was supporting his head with the palms of his hand.

Jungkook is way muscular than Taehyung envisioned. "Wow." The older gasped as his eyes turned back to take in the younger's face. Not only that, Taehyung was hooked with the area just underneath the younger's ears trailing down to his collar bone. "Bloody hell." The older gasped when he saw the marks he left on the raven head bruising to shades darker than before.

Once again, the silver head gulped in guilt. He shouldn't have done that. "I'm sorry bun, I didn't mean to." Taehyung ran his fingers down the younger's side profile, admiring the sweet little innocent face.

"You just make me behave out of my mind Jungkook. You need to stop provoking me." Taehyung whispered, not risking the chance of awakening the younger.

"Sleep well bun."

Taehyung leaned forward. The gentle kiss on the younger's forehead didn't reach it's destined place as Taehyung froze in the middle. He didn't complete his heart's desire. He couldn't kiss the younger without his permission. It's not the right thing to do.

"Im sorry." The silver head stood back up and turned the bedside lamp off before making his way out. He even ensured to lock the door from the outside just to make sure Jungkook will not be alarmed if he finds the door unlocked the next morning.

The night fell on the pair as Jungkook tucked himself in deeper into the comfort of the cotton bed while Taehyung spent a few hours tossing in his sleep where unpleasant memories never stopped its hunt in the silver head's dreams.