First talk

"K-Kacchan?!" //What does he want from me. Will he just go on with bullying me?//

"What the hell Deku?! Why did you tell that round face you live near school? You don't!" Shit I used to live near Kacchan so he knows where me parents live.

"Umm w-we moved?" It sounds more like a question than an answear.

"Bullshit. I just saw your mother this morning with your brother." //Brother?! So they have a replacement.// Kacchan looks confused. Oh shit I probably look as shocked as I am. He thinks I still live with them, so of course I normally should know about my brother.

"W-Well we're still moving, so mom was there to get some stuff." I cringe by the word mom. She's everything but a mom to me. He seems to not believe me, but lets it slide. He turns around and walks away. I slide down to the ground. I'm glad he didn't do anything, I'm to exhausted for that.

Maybe I should just stay here. I don't want to walk around more. I get up and go further into the alleyway, so no-one will see me from the street. I lay down on my backpack and fall asleep, after I set up my clock.

The next thing I know is waking up to my clock. I turn it off and stand up. I walk to one of the public toilettes and get ready for the school day. I walk to school and as I enter class I'm the first one. Well I only sleeped at the mountain base so I'm probably closest to school.

I sit down at my place and lay my head on my arm and rest a bit more. Sometimes I ask myself if my life will ever turn good. I'm close to crying, thinking of everything.

"Midoriya you ok? Why are you so early?" I look up from my arms and see Aizawa-Sensei staying infront of me.

"Oh umm I just woke up early. I had nothing to do at h-home so I went to school." The word home feels so foreign. What does home eaven mean?

"Ok but an hour is more than just 'woke up early'. Is something wrong at home?" //Should I tell him the truth? No that's a stupid idea. He would just pity me and I would just be a bother.//

"N-No everything is fine. Like I said everything is fine." I smile at him.

He sighs. "Fine but if anything is wrong you can always tell me. I'm here to help you and not only with school stuff."

"Thank you Aizawa-Sensei, but I'm fine. Oh and please call me Izuku. I-I don't really like my last name."

"Is there a reason for that."

"Oh umm no, not really. It just doesn't sound good." I look to the floor to avoid eye contact. I know I should keep it, to convince him I'm not lying, but I just can't.

"Fine Izuku. If you really want it that way."

"Yes thank you again." Can't believe he just took it. Well maybe he just don't want to push me. He nods and walks out of the room. I lay back down at the table.

Around 10 minuites later the door opens again. I look up, just a bit to see who came in. It's Todoroki. I noticed he's not really talking to anyone and he always has this angry look. Not like Kacchan, who just hates everything. Todoroki seems to hate something or someone and just always wears an expressionless face, but a lot of anger in his eyes. Maybe I can try talk to him. I'm bad in fraindship, but at least a bit talking won't hurt.

"Umm g-good morning Todoroki-kun." I say while sitting up.

"Morning." He just says while sitting down.

"S-So umm why are you this early?" I tray to start a conversation. It's kinda awkward.

"Just wanted to leave home. Family problems."

"Oh yeah, I understand."

"I doubt that." //If you knew. I know I look always happy, but I'm not. I'm anything but happy.// "Why are you here early?" Is he really trying to keep the conversation up?

"Well I just woke up early and had nothing else to do." He just nods. We look at each other and it starts to getting creepy. To my surprise he breaks the silence.

"Are you really a beta?" He asks. What?! Out of all questions he asks that?!

"Y-Yes. W-Why?"

"Sorry, you just smell a bit different. Maybe you were just close to an omega and got some of their scent on you." Shit I forgot to use the oil. I don't have many left, but I can't let myself beeing caught. I have barely enough money to buy food, but these oils are expensive. I should look for a job.

"Oh yeah maybe I was just to close to one. Umm I-I have to use the bathroom. Be right back." I take the oil bottle out of my backpack, so Todoroki won't notice and leave the room. I walk into the toilets and luckily it's so early no-one is here. I rub the oil on my scent glads.

After I do so I head back to the classroom. When I enter I see Todoroki with some of my stuff. Wait did he look through my backpack while I was away.

"Ah Izuku I'm sorry, when you left your backpack fell over. I just wanted to put your stuff back inside. I didn't want to invade your privacy."

"Oh no it's ok. Thanks for the help." I go over and put the rest inside.

"Izuku may I ask you something?"

"Umm sure go ahead."

"Did you run away from home or something like that? It seems like you live with just your backpack." Damn he saw my stuff. What should I say?

"Oh ummm..... N-No I just umm...... I'm having a sleepover with a friend, that's why I have this stuff in there."

"Oh ok. Sorry to ask."

"Ah it's no problem."

"Stop lying shitty Deku. You don't even have friends looser." Kacchan appears in the doorframe. Damn did he have to come right now!?

"I-I'm not lying. You don't know everything about me Kacchan." I say while Kacchan walks over to his place and places his backpack besides the table.

"Hah?! Since when do you talk back shitty Deku. You wanna fight?!" He grabs me by my collar again and threatens me with some little explosions in his free, left hand.

"I-I'm sorry Kacchan."

"Stop that. Leave him alone Bakugou." Todoroki-kun says.

"This is none of your buisness canadian flag?!" Kacchan yells at him.

"Canadian flag?! Do you look for a fight that bad?!" Oh no he got Todoroki-kun angry.

"Stop that right now!! All of you, get onto your seats!!" Luckily Aizawa-Sensei comes into the room. Kacchan finally lets me go and we all sit down in our seats. No one talks anymore and Aizawa-Sensei stays in the room, just to make sure we don't kill each other.