Chapter 1.

Chapter 1

-------------

"Khadija come on hurry up we were going to be late" My Mom yelled from downstairs. I was fixing my hijab for the 10 times. As you all know I am getting married to Zaid. We were together after college. We study in same class. He was popular guy of school while I was a nerd. We were engaged 2 years ago and now going to marry next Saturday.

Today my all family is going on dinner at his house. They invite us for dinner and to do some discussions about ceremonies. They want my opinion about decorations, cards designs and many more.

In Zaid's family, his father, mother one elder sister and himself. His father runs a book store in town. His mother is a housewife. His elder sister was happily married and has three kids, two twin sons Zain and Zohair, a daughter Mahira and Zaid work in Software Company.

In my family, I have my father, my mother, my elder brother Yasir, me and my younger sister Sana. My father owns Cafe. My mother also a housewife like my soon to be mother-in-law. My brother is partner with his best friend Arif Bhai in his business. I work in school near my home. My younger sister recently graduated from college. She has a boyfriend and she loves him. I told her it is not good to have it, we don't believe in boyfriend thing. We believe in marriage.

We reach their house and get inside. We were greeted by Zaid's and my future Mother-in-law. She was sweet and kind and the lovely women I know after my Mom.

"My daughter-in-law has come" His Mom said and pulled me into a big hug. Soon we pulled back and she went to give a hug to my mom and my little sister Sana. I heard some voices coming from living room. His Dad come into view and greet us. His Mom take everyone into living room where everyone seated. Alia, Zaid's sister with her three kids and her husband Qamar. Qamar Bhai is a kind man. He took great care of Alia. They were perfect for each other. I couldn't help but think of me and Zaid as perfect couple like them.

Speaking of him, he was nowhere. I looked around and saw everyone chatting and laughing. Where is he? Is he not at home? Maybe he is in his room and working. This is the bad habit he had. He worked in his room even if some guest were present in his own house.

A light shake on my leg pull me back to reality. I looked down and saw Alia's son Zain looking up at me with a frown. I looked at him confused but when I was about to ask him what's wrong he speak in his cute voice.

"Aunty, please pick me up" he said opening his arm up to me. I giggled at him request and pick him up kissing his cheeks.

I heard Alia anger groaned. I looked at her and see her other twin of Zain struggling in her arm to get off. She put him down and soon he come to me with same expression as his other twin had earlier. I laughed at them. Seriously, both boys copy each other. I sat Zain in my laps and pick up Zohair and put him next to his brother. Zohair is 2 minutes elder then Zain.

They took my suggestions in like everything. They said this was last marriage in their family so they want it to be big. We do little random talk before its time to eat dinner. Me Alia and Sana set table and call everyone. I saw Zaid walking into dining area. He was looking handsome as always. His brown hairs were perfectly set aside. He is wearing a pair of dark jeans with white button up shirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

We sat down and start eating. It is weird that Zaid didn't say anything while he was always talkative and carefree to say anything. He kept his head down all time. When we all done eating, we clean table. Zaid went back to his room. My Dad and Yasir got a little mad at his reaction toward them. But they know it's just his mood swing.

I and Alia go back to elders while Sana excuse herself to use washroom. Yasir Bhai, Qamar Bhai, Dad and Zaid's Dad were talking about something. My Mom, his Mom we talking about guests. I and Alia were talking about everything Zaid's favorite. She asked and told me everything which he likes or not like. In 2 year I know him very well but there are some things which I didn't know and Alia help me in it. Her children were around us. Mahira was sleeping in her Mom's laps and Zain and Zohair were with their father. I wonder why Sana isn't back. Where is she? It's getting late and we get up to leave.

"Where is Sana?" Dad asked looking around. We stop what we were doing and looked around like him.

"She goes to washroom earlier I didn't see her" I replied in worried. I don't know why she hadn't come back?

"I will check her" Alia says and go at that direction. But suddenly we heard some footsteps rushing to us from back. We look back and saw Sana and Zaid. I was shocked when I saw them. They were standing really close to each other holding hands.

"Sana what you are doing?" Mom said little loud. I can tell she is mad at her act with Zaid so I am. He is her brother-in-law. I saw Zaid squeezing her hand and she weakly smile at him. Right now I am feeling really scared. Negative thoughts start coming in my mind.

"We are married"

----------------------

How you like the description and first chapter? Like it? Then Vote it Please... ThankYou for reading. Please igrnore my mistakes. And for cover, Please forgave me but I cant upload any cover my browser is not saving it. Sorry :(

Votes Comments & Share.

-Maddy!