15. Fragments Of My Love

"I don't want to force anything on you Jungkook but I can feel something between us. I thought you should know."

Taehyung released the hold on Jungkook's face as he stepped back.

"Tsk, are you not saying it as part of your plan to get what you want Taehyung?"

The older nibbled on his lower lips. "One minute you're a prey and the next second you're ready to attack." Taehyung knew he will never get bored with the younger raven head male.

"Whatever that has been happening since last night was rather interesting. I hope it won't affect our partnership with VANTE." Jungkook was still slightly afraid on the repercussion of his encounter and involvement with the young tycoon.

"Oh, not at all bun. I was about to give some amazing feedback to Hoseok about how excellent his employees are."

Jungkook raised his brow in amusement. "Fine, remember to put in some extra credits for me alright. I'll take your leave." The raven head winked at the older as he smoothly turned around and got the hell out of the penthouse before things turn south again.

The raven head was practically sprinting his way out the apartment complex and walked down the street holding his briefcase like it is his dear life.

Back at his penthouse, Taehyung was quick to stand by his living room window and looked down from his penthouse level to the street and watched the raven head walking pass all the strangers. Jungkook was moving so fast as Taehyung smirked with the thought about how nervous was the younger responding under his touch.

"I will have what I want bun. Be it the last time or this time, Kim Taehyung gets what he wants."

.

"JEON JUNGKOOK."

"Oh God." Jungkook groaned. He keyed in the Airbnb rented apartment hoping to find the house empty as it was near lunchtime and Jimin should be out for food.

Didn't we establish the fact by now that Jungkook has bloody poor luck? Of coz he didn't return home to an empty apartment. There was a human present accompanied by another fellow human.

"Boss!"

"Hoseok is just fine Jungkook. You need to stop power distancing us both you know." Hoseok said as he was sipping on a cold Sprite can.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook dropped the key at a ceramic tray by the door and dropped his briefcase just underneath the table.

"Jeon Jungkook. I was yelling your name and you didn't seem to notice me?" Jimin was standing with hands attached to his hips, like a mother commanding her mischievous child.

"Sorry Jiminie, too short. Had to look pass."

"Fucker. I grew taller by 0.4 cm this year. I am 174 cm tall!

"I'm 178 so what's your point again?"

"Asshole."

Jungkook chuckled as he took a bottle of cold water to quench his thirst from all the walking he did from Taehyung's penthouse to his rented abode. It was a full 45 minutes walk by foot and he was done for the day getting his cardio in.

"But where were you Jungkook? Jimin told me you didn't return home last night." Hoseok was dropping by to bring the youngers out for brunch but was let down when Jimin mentioned that Jungkook isn't home.

"Precisely. Now answer him. Where were you? I didn't hear back from you after I left the office."

The raven head took out his phone and notice how it ran out of battery over the night and he wasn't able to charge it earlier as well. Moreover, Jungkook realized his mistake for not updating Jimin last night before his shower as he passed out completely after he stepped out.